20th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards

Label Basher

Reaction score
LOS ANGELES (Jan. 17, 2014) – Amy Adams, Bradley Cooper, Benedict Cumberbatch, Tina Fey, John Goodman, Josh Holloway, Pauley Perrette, and Jeremy Renner are confirmed to present at the 20th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards®, Executive Producer/Director Jeff Margolis and Executive Producer Kathy Connell announced today. They join a growing list of actors who will honor their colleagues at the 20th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards, including Ben Affleck, Sasha Alexander, Don Cheadle, Matt Damon, Robert De Niro, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Morgan Freeman, Jennifer Garner, Clark Gregg, Tom Hanks, SAG-AFTRA President Ken Howard, Mindy Kaling, Jennifer Lawrence, Jared Leto, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, James Marsden, Matthew McConaughey, Ewan McGregor, Lupita Nyong’o, Sarah Paulson, Julia Roberts, Elisabeth Röhm, Kevin Spacey, Meryl Streep, Emma Thompson, Kerry Washington, Forest Whitaker, and Oprah Winfrey. The 20th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards, one of the awards season’s premier events, will honor outstanding performances from 2013 in five film categories and eight television categories, including the distinctive ensemble awards. This year’s Actor® recipients will be announced at the Los Angeles Shrine Exposition Center during a live simulcast on TNT and TBS on Saturday, Jan. 18, at 8 p.m. (ET) / 5 p.m. (PT).

Red carpet starts in 2 minutes.

Only presenters have arrived.

Kelly's dress looks interesting.

gettys

Feels strange having a major award show on Saturday, doesn't it? Luckily, I have no plans tonight!

Looking forward to the two obvious ones (Cate and Lupita), as well as Kerry Washington, Michelle Dockery and Claire Danes. Amy Adams has been having a bit of a moment, too, lately. The SAGs are always less star studded, aren't they? Wish they had nominated Mad Men for ensemble. I love the hell out of that show, but mostly for shallow reasons such as seeing January Jones on the red carpet!

Looks like Ryan Seacrest is sitting this one out again.

yayyyyyyyy for no Ryan.

It is weird that it's a day early but apparently there's some sports game on Sunday and this was the only day the could fit it in.

Fingers crossed for Jen Lawrence wears something good this time.

^ ooh yes those are pretty much all the people I'm excited for! Adding Elisabeth Moss to that list, and I wish Jennifer Lawrence would show up and surprise everyone by not wearing Dior.

^First thought that came into my head when I saw that was the red McQueen Mila Kunis wore to the same event a few years back... only not good. And in blue. Oy.

Oh, and chesty.

Ariel Winter has waaay to much cleavage for a 15 year old.
Michelle Dockery has some sort of cream and black colour blocked gown on.

Ariel Winter in badgley mischka

Morena Baccarin in Monique Lhuillier

Last edited by a moderator:
Um not sure if this is it but someone posted this on ONTD but didn't give the instagram link -

Cate

tumblr_mzmdr5ItuN1qc9bc7o1_500.png

ONTD

Dockery always looks chic.

Ueb2Tn1.jpg

Anna Chlumsky in Sophie Theallet

wireimage

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members