Claire Foy

b9PbJ4m.jpg

KqvwbKM.jpg

Claire Foy Is Crowned Our November Cover Star

SHE is set to steal the show alongside Andrew Garfield in the forthcoming Breathe (the cinematic adaptation of the love story of tireless campaigners Robin and Diana Cavendish), but before then Claire Foy - the toast of the British acting scene thanks to her Golden Globe-winning turn as Queen Elizabeth in The Crown - takes to the cover of the November issue of British Vogue.

Making her debut fronting the fashion bible, Foy is resplendent in a floor-sweeping Christian Siriano gown, hailing "the return of glamour". Styled by senior contributing fashion editor Kate Phelan and photographed by Craig McDean, the 33-year-old is interviewed by Chloe Fox for the accompanying interview in which she sheds light on finding global recognition at the right time in her life: "If this had happened to me when I was 23, I probably would have spun into a vortex," she reveals.
vogue.co.uk

Not the best cover, but I am so glad she's being recognized, I've admired her since I saw her on Wolf Hall and then fell even more in love with her in The Crown! The second photo is stunning.

Both outfits are :heart:.

Actress Claire Foy attends the European Premiere of "Breathe" on the opening night gala of the 61st BFI London Film Festival on October 4, 2017 in London, England.

3WUHyde.jpg

McfMjwY.jpg

PhftXXk.jpg

Actor Claire Foy attends a photocall for "Breathe" during the 61st BFI London Film Festival on October 4, 2017 in London, England.

l6F3eNg.jpg

Ajg4YVW.jpg

OlP2Cav.jpg

zimbio.com

Actress Claire Foy attends the 'Breathe' premiere at the 13th Zurich Film Festival on October 6, 2017 in Zurich, Switzerland. The Zurich Film Festival 2017 will take place from September 28 until October 8.

RdCrjnZ.jpg

mddsnle.jpg

zimbio.com

She is so pretty, the latest looks have been good too. She is just so talented.

Claire Foy attends the New York special screening 'Breathe' at AMC Loews Lincoln Square 13 theater on October 9, 2017 in New York City.

T9fy2ot.jpg

gQyxwmT.jpg

zimbio.com​

Actress Claire Foy arrives at AOL Build Series studios on October 11, 2017 in New York City.

v6rxeGZ.jpg

Arriving at her hotel in New York on October 10, 2017.

rvUnw7j.jpg

hawtcelebs.com

Oh wow, the rest of the UK Vogue shoot is so much better than the cover. Gorgeous. Thanks for posting!

^ Agreed. The playing card shot would have made a badass cover, as would of the green dress shot. I like the styling of the entire photoshoot for her.

I enjoyed her interview, she has had to overcome some things in her life that as a result have given her a good head on her shoulders. I hope she stays so grounded, probably part of the reason she's such a powerful actress, she's not too overcome by her circumstances and still looks inward.

Claire Foy attends the 2017 AMD British Academy Britannia Awards Presented by American Airlines And Jaguar Land Rover at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on October 27, 2017 in Beverly Hills, California.

mwoioi1.jpg

EfNV7yS.jpg

ddKtyec.jpg

The Graham Norton Show.

drRkq71.jpg

1GLmt4Q.jpg

zimbio.com, thesun.co.uk​

Actress Claire Foy attends the World Premiere of season 2 of Netflix "The Crown" at Odeon Leicester Square on November 21, 2017 in London, England.

zH9LbGy.jpg

mEShQAF.jpg

9yhBQjx.jpg

zimbio.com​

Excited for the second series of The Crown, but sad to see her go afterwards. She's really fantastic! :wub:

Claire Foy seen at BBC Radio 2 on November 24, 2017 in London, England.

8fmLdCa.jpg

hawtcelebs.com​

Anyone know if the short hair is for a role? Can't wait to see what she does after the Crown, but am glad we still have Season 2 to enjoy first.

^it is! She’s going to play Lisbeth Salander in “the Girl in the Spider’s Web”.

Actress Claire Foy visits the SiriusXM studios on December 5, 2017 in New York City.

BLK8NST.jpg

ICrpHWp.jpg

Claire Foy and Matt Smith attend the screening of 'The Crown' at 92nd Street Y on December 4, 2017 in New York City.

hHkq7Yy.jpg

pXVYYnd.jpg

Actress Claire Foy attends Build Series to discuss 'The Crown' at Build Studio on December 4, 2017 in New York City.

lUtPl7f.jpg

p4JoAOX.jpg

2P71NQw.jpg

At The Crown Bafta Screening in New York on December 3, 2017.

D8IlLIV.jpg

VML7RJL.jpg

On the Set of First Man in Atlanta on December 2, 2017.

ALWZ5bm.jpg

wireimage.co.uk, hawtcelebs.com​

Claire Foy makes an appearance on “The Today Show” to promote the new season of “The Crown” in NYC in Gucci.

zRab87n.jpg

OZhmWP9.jpg

Claire Foy on “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon” in NYC in Miu Miu.

xZbdO0w.jpg

The Late Show with Stephen Colbert

NEa3eXV.jpg

Watch What Happens Live

Y1d3iJf.jpg

tomandlorenzo.com, claire-foy.org, bravotv.com​

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll