India Eisley

vanessaxox

Reaction score
India Joy Eisley (born October 29, 1993) is an American teen actress best known for playing Ashley Juergens in the ABC Family teen drama The Secret Life of the American Teenager.

Eisley and her mother appeared in the movie Headspace (2005) together. After small roles in various independent films shot primarily in Europe, Eisley gained a major role during the summer of 2008 with The Secret Life of the American Teenager for the ABC Family Network. In it, Eisley plays Ashley Juergens, sister of teen mother Amy Juergens. She has been cast in the 2014 Disney film Maleficent as a younger version of the witch Maleficent played by Angelina Jolie.

27y3afs.jpg

bellazon

Nylon Guys

Los Angeles Premiere of "Underworld: Awakening" January 19, 2012

india-eisley.net

9th Annual Teen Vogue's Young Hollywood Party in LA September 23, 2011

Too Lame For A Name Forums

Saw today for the first time Underworld: Awakening. I like India and if there's to be another film in the series (which I also love), I hope she reprises her role as Eve.

Also, everyone says India looks like a young Angelina Jolie. Personally, I'm getting mad Adriana Lima vibes.

^Yea, I was thinking Selena too. She's like a mix of the two (Selena and Adriana). Not bad, eh!

I think she is one of the most beautiful actresses right now
I think she is much more beautiful then Miranda Kerr and Selena Gomes
Her mother is one of the most stunning women ever
India Eisley fanpage in VK COM
b2MsqyV.jpg

RN-JwqtPm34.jpg

^ I've never seen any of India Eisley's acting before nor have I even heard of her, but I really think she has a very special face, very memorable imo.

Ive heard of her but never seen her acting but wow she is one gorgeous young woman. Beautiful eyes, lips and hair:heart:

I hope she will get some decent roles and will be huge
Nrttxml.jpg

Ta0tbBe.jpg

I looked up her imdb and just read that Olivia Hussey is her mother. No wonder her daughter is beautiful with those genes! Olivia was my favourite Juliet, she always looked like a princess:heart:

I do think that mother and daughter do look different facially even though they are both beautiful.

Olivia had delicate, finer facial features whereas India has a rounder face with a button nose and luscious full lips.

Last edited by a moderator:
young-hollywood-13.jpg

India Eisley as The Vampire Vixen

Hometown: Los Angeles

Acting Up: "I basically grew up on sets," says the daughter of actress Olivia Hussey and musician David Glen Eisley. "I was pretending to be other people all the time just for fun. As soon as I found out you could do that for a living, it sealed the deal." India got her break playing little sis Ashley Juergens on The Secret Life of the American Teenager, but her recent roles have amped up the action. After sharing the big screen alongside Kate Beckinsale in Underworld: Awakening, she'll be starring next in Kite, a film remake of the anime cult classic, which required an intense three-month course in martial arts and weapons training.

Puppy Love: India works with animal welfare charities and even rescued a stray she found wandering near the set of the Teen Vogue shoot. "It was a very active day—we rescued a dog and shot in a mental institution!" —Avery Spofford

Bonus fact: India was shot in the basement of the Linda Vista Community Hospital. She rescued a dog on set, which might be why she looks so frightened.

India wears an Emporio Armani dress. Marc Jacobs gloves.

teenvogue

I guess she was replaced by Ella Purnell in the upcoming Maleficent film :(

Her upcoming movie is Social suicide.Her mother is there too.
9iEJyJ0.jpg
emtyDrW.jpg

OW9NLXA.jpg

C6DmjUM.jpg

5HvvafYsF4c.jpg

h5gv812Iyic.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member