Claudia Schiffer

Does anyone have all of Claudia's Chanel ads...I loved those! I have a lot of them but I'm not sure if it's everything. Can someone show me a website that'd have all of them or post them here? Thank you!

chanel

this is what i have...i hope i am of some help... if not, then :(

Attachments

• 899sh.jpg
    899sh.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 46
  • 15919_zgscans2022.jpg
    15919_zgscans2022.jpg
    212.4 KB · Views: 55
Last edited by a moderator:
a few more

sources wft,blz,bwgrayscale,tfs....

same

source: www.celebrity-beauty.skyblog.fr

693_pd240834_1.JPG

I was asking myself, is Claudia one of the most top top top of the top-model together with naomi, cindy etc etc....but so why we have her topic with a number of pages so so little??we dont have further pictures of her??can you tell me why?:( :( :(

Griet said:
I was asking myself, is Claudia one of the most top top top of the top-model together with naomi, cindy etc etc....but so why we have her topic with a number of pages so so little??we dont have further pictures of her??can you tell me why?:( :( :(

I agree Griet...this is very odd but if you look through the threads dedicated to the models of 90ies you see that in that context they are not doing great except likes Kate Moss (she has a huge thread), Naomi Campbell (she is doing great as well), Linda Evangelsta (more than 120 pages) and Helena Christensen (about 60 pages) ... but i don't think that this is the illustration of their popularity. it is obvious that every 3rd of 4th person knows who is Claudia Schiffer or Cindy Crawford and i don't think that any new model except Gisele or Adriana Lima (maybe Darya and Natalia Vodionova) would compete with their fame.

i was sunbathing with my friend in Hamstead heath( a park in north london) a few weeks back and about 5 metres from us Claudia Schiffer was being photographed for some kind of a magazine editorial or something. We were there for about 4 hours and she was there that whole time. She seemed really sweet and kept smiling at me and my friend.

Claudia IS on the cover this month's i-D - the Wealth Issue.

Her editorial is stupendously magnificent (sounds trite but I really mean it!)

i, Claudia
Ph: Emma Summerton, Fashion Director: Edward Enninful
Scanned by myself.

susie_bubble said:
Claudia IS on the cover this month's i-D - the Wealth Issue.
Her editorial is stupendously magnificent (sounds trite but I really mean it!)

i, Claudia
Ph: Emma Summerton, Fashion Director: Edward Enninful
Scanned by myself.

wow and wow, than you so much, thats a GREAT ed :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::flower:

KissMiss said:
I agree Griet...this is very odd but if you look through the threads dedicated to the models of 90ies you see that in that context they are not doing great except likes Kate Moss (she has a huge thread), Naomi Campbell (she is doing great as well), Linda Evangelsta (more than 120 pages) and Helena Christensen (about 60 pages) ... but i don't think that this is the illustration of their popularity. it is obvious that every 3rd of 4th person knows who is Claudia Schiffer or Cindy Crawford and i don't think that any new model except Gisele or Adriana Lima (maybe Darya and Natalia Vodionova) would compete with their fame.

no way with Daria, out of the fashion world nobody knows her, Claudia was a Super pop star, cover of Interview Magazine, Time Magazine,US Vanity Fair, US Rolling Stone she is an icon of the 90's, even 1000% more famous than Kate Moss, Daria is simply a Top Model.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->