Claudia Schiffer

US Vogue September 1991
"Wild at Heart"
Models: Cindy Crawford, Tatjana Patitz, Linda Evangelista, Claudia Schiffer, Naomi Campbell, Karen Mulder & Stephanie Seymour
Photographer: Peter Lindbergh
Stylist: Grace Coddington
Hair: Odile Gilbert
Makeup: Stéphane Marais

archive.vogue.com

US Vogue March 1996

Model: Claudia Schiffer
Photographer: Steven Meisel
Stylist: Camilla Nickerson
Hair: Louis Angelo
Makeup: Laura Mercier

archive.vogue.com

US Vogue December 1990
"Gucci Again"

Model: Claudia Schiffer
Photographer: Arthur Elgort
Stylist: Jenny Capitain
Hair: Kevin Mancuso
Makeup: Sonia Kashuk

archive.vogue.com

This ed is way longer than I thought, I only had a few pics ...

Harper's Bazaar Mexico - Relax - Claudia Schiffer & Valeria Mazza - Jun 1995 by Peter Lindbergh

peter.lindbergh.free.fr

GQ Woman of the Year, 2020
34984414-0-image-a-59_1603946967351.jpg

34984422-0-image-m-63_1603947013325.jpg

dailymail.co.uk

Cosmopolitan Russia October 1998
Claudia Schiffer ph. by Wayne Maser

october 98 by wayne maser.jpg
Scanned by me

Claudia's new book

The nineties are back!
Fashion icon Claudia Schiffer takes readers on a personal journey through the golden age of the global supermodel.

This richly illustrated book accompanies the first ever exhibition curated by Claudia Schiffer, who brings together the legendary fashion photographers, designers and supermodels, whose visions captivated fashion's most illustrious decade. In the nineties fashion became elevated into a total work of art. This stunning book draws on a rich panorama of amazing characters and places, which made the decade so memorable. Spectacular images by legendary photographers are shown alongside unseen material from Schiffer's private archive. Arthur Elgort's extravagant compositions are shown next to Corinne Day's intimate and immediate style; Ellen von Unwerth's playful, sexy, humorous, and exuberant photographs meet Herb Ritts' sculptural, perfectly composed works; Juergen Teller's provocative photographs contrast with Karl Lagerfeld's elegant and timeless images; and many other iconic photographers are featured. Insightful essays by the fashion industry's leading lights reveal the secrets of a decade, which continues to have a strong influence on the fashion culture of today.

91kj+3vtBvL.jpg

Amazon.com

Her nose looks different in her test shot in pic #3732 compared to what it looked like when she was well into her career.

I love that sweater in the last candids. It's from her RTW collection:

vogue.com
Hey :smile: I know it's been a very long time since this comment but would you know exactly the name of that collection? Love that sweater too and have been trying to find it. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacksus
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->