Claudia Schiffer

Glamour
David Slijper
glam0905hair010ql.jpg
glam0905hair027fv.jpg
glam0905hair031vo.jpg

jedroot

I read that the photographer's point was to take Claudia-who is easily one of the most beautiful women alive- and show her as being less than by making her look distressed and older.

W
Michael Thompson

jedroot

helena said:
does anyone remember the hideous outfits she used to wear when she went out with David Copperfield..... really hideous Chanel stuff. methinks she must've found a stylist.

since when Chanel's clothes is hideous?, she looked very sexy in 1994-95 dressed by Chanel and Versace, she was young! now she has another style 'cause she has grow-up.

thanks for this thread, I :heart: Claudia Schiifer.

I'm surprised these haven't been posted already...
Mango Winter '05 (mango's website)

I think these are also from the Winter '05 collection... (lj)

she looks phenomenal in those mango ads :flower: karma for you! - i always envy blondes for how stunning they can look in a dark palette:blush:

she's a great poser, and she does look absolutely gorgeous in those mango ads..... but i really miss KK in them -- i think she was better than Claudia.

I think she looks great in those ads. I'm glad she's still modelling some instead of completely falling off the radar.

petite and sweet, the queen of the hot links and huge pics :lol:

--------
Cindy & Claudia, Claudia & Cindy, the most popular models of the 90's :rolleyes:

Attachments

• 9517vr.jpg
    9517vr.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 558

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trainer
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"