Coach S/S 2017 by Steven Meisel

Cute

Reaction score
Cast: He Cong, Wallette Watson, Cara Taylor, Hayett Mccarthy & Lexi Boling

instagram/onyxmodelmanagement

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm guessing this was shot by Mesiel? He's really not even trying anymore, is he? Or maybe this directive to repeat the same vibe come from the higher-ups? To familiarise consumer with the brand values?

I quite like the clothes and the casting (except Lexi). Some of these pieces can look really good, seperately!

So happy for Cong He and Cara. :wub: They are both perfect for Coach. Especially Cara for this collection. Perfect choices; Can't wait to see more shots!

Although their campaigns look the same season after season... But oh well, at least s not a bad repetitive thing.

Same old but the clothes that save everything from being blah

e7TkJMdL.jpg

weibo.com posted by Prymasquous

The brand cannot really afford to change their visual message right now with very seasonal campaigns.
Stuart Vevers's work is starting to show some signs of success for the brand so i totally understand the strategy here.

It's not really a campaign i look forward to but it works.

It's not really a campaign i look forward to but it works.

Exactly. It's also always interesting to see who Ashley and Meisel select for the campaigns.

In this case I wish it was Odette instead of Lexi, she's getting a bit old for Coach.

I agree with Ben that it'd look great with each girl shot separately

I find it funny--a mean gang of flower girls

This last photo just posted is fantastic. I think it needs a swamp in the background too!

Visually stunning. I like it. Lexi really embodies Coach imo

I don't know why Coach see the need to use celebs for the mainline. Chloe stands out amongst the models, and not in a good way. Her look is too basic, cutesy girl next door. And next up will be Selena Gomez. At least it means the latter will be out at LV (where she never made any sense!).

Coach posted some BTS on instagram, it seems that there are more girls in the campaign: Londone Myers, Teddy Quinlivan and Huan Zhou.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duckyjeanjo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->