Coach Soho Leather Stitched Hobo Bag

Shana

Reaction score
Coach has reecently put out a new line of soho bags that i LOVE. What do you guys think of them? :flower:(Pesonally, I think the stitching and detail is gorgeous. The shape is adorable, as well. I'm in love with the rose colored one! They're much more prettier in person. I saw them at a Coach store and pictures just don't do the leather or design justice! lol. Idk why, but they somehow remind me of an old style movie star actress, like Audrey Hepurn, b/c they're just soo elegant and classy.)
The pricing? For a large bag, $458 and a small one's $278. Not bad to me. ^_^

Attachments

• C2.jpg
    C2.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 1
  • C1.jpg
    C1.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 2
  • C3.jpg
    C3.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 1
Audrey Hepburn? Uhm, I think not.

They're very McQueen in a way, the sort of ethnic stitching that is still modern. Ive never seen them in person.

i really dont like the shape....and this is very reminiscent of the VILLAGE PAILETTE line by COLE HAAN.

The shape is...eh. But I like the colour of the pink one.

pics of the cole haan village paillette line from me, kukai, and nordstroms

Attachments

• 20060123_0172.JPG
    20060123_0172.JPG
    12.6 KB · Views: 74
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not a fan of these... i like the soho hobo with the braided handle more, but the shape is a little odd for me.

Please credit your picture sources (however obvious they may be.)

Jun, I couldnt put my finger on where Ive seen that before...Coach is knocking off Cole Haan now?

i dunno, but it's a little too close for comfort for my liking.....i think coach should stick to things like their new legacy collection and fun pop prints.....referancing other manufacturers styles is kinda shady IMO....these dont look like coach bags to me....they dont have that coach look.

I saw them in the store and really didn't like them. The lady tried offering one to me but I'm like sorry, Love Coach... Don't live that style...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ross640
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->