Cocktail Ring Sandals

Reaction score
Hello all,

I just got the Christmas '04 Victoria Secret Catalog and there's a beautiful pair of shoes on page 118, however they aren't for sale in the catalog or the online site:( They are gold heels with what looks like one big, white, sparkly gem ring on the toe (but it is part of the shoe). Think costume jewelry toe-ring. Anyways, I was wondering if anyone has seen the catalog and might be able to identify it, or knows of something similar. Thanks.

P.S. Kudos to the makers of this forum site. I'm new to it. It's fun!

hi journalistinjeans...welcome aboard! :flower:

i don't know the exact shoe you mean...but i do know that the shoes that are used in vs catalogs are largely manolo blahniks... unless they are their own brand...

that's all i know...hope it helps...!!

I am terrible at identifying things, and I havn't seen the VS catalog, but is this what you were looking for? If it's not, sorry. It wa s just a shot in the dark :blush:
00180f.jpg

yeah when you described those shoes, those chanel ones are what immediately popped into my head. Would like to see a pic from the catologue

Hey, thanks for the replies. I didn't know that the vs models wear mostly manolo blahniks. Good 411. And the chanel shoes posted are close, but the "stone" is a bit smaller and directly over the big toe, like an over-sized toe-ring and they don't have a strap connecting it to the ankle strap. I don't have a scanner of my own, but I might be able to get the photo scanned at work later in the week. Thanks again for the help!

V242538.jpg

The model is wearing them in this shot.. but they dont sell them on the site.. you're right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derekz7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->