Cole Haan

i fell asleep and missed those two auctions....now i have to go look again. i wanna get a white one and another colour too.

thanks for your time guys :flower: i'll post some photos once i get those beautiful ladies :D

jun3machina said:
there are actually a bunch on ebay right now if you search under "cole haan village" and it's called the 'lunch tote'.....now you got me looking :shifty:

Thanks! Dang.... I'm really wanting an MJ Teri shopper but don't know if I can swing it right now and I had wanted an MJ wallet but I am going to wait on that. (I'm really hoping for a good sale! haha!) BUT Ebay is a great place to find good deals on bags like cole haan etc. Good quality at a lower price sounds good to me! LOL! :wink:

the white cole haan village isn't bad looking right??? :D

^^ I think the white is pretty, if you can keep white clean. Nice for summer though or a creamier white/winter white is good for winter.

mine was GORGEOUS! but i knew i wouldn't be able to keep it clean.....

decisions...decisions...decisions...
if i've got the money, i'll buy those three...hmmm, seems a great idea. :lol:

thanks for your replies guys.

jun3machina & tlloveshim...i got my cole haan!!! i love this beauty :heart: (originally posted in new bag purchases)... and i am considering the green one too. after staring at the green one for the last three weeks it has really grown on me.

now, this bag tends to curl or turn into a ball when i carry it, does that mean the green one will be the same?

THANKS ALL...
pic: taken by me :wink:

Attachments

• IMG_0655B.jpg
    IMG_0655B.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 0
^^ LOL! Kukai, I just posted on new bag purchases! Your bag looks great! It looks so big, it must be so roomy! I love all the detail on it! It makes it a very distinctive bag! And the leather looks so squishy!

I don't know about them curling up though. I've not seen them irl. But if you really love the green and it doesn't get on your nerves too much, I say go for it anyway! Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George Kima
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->