Colette Pechekhonova

I’m really surprised she hasn’t made a comeback in recent years. Maybe it’s her own choice, as so many models from her heyday have been brought back lately. I don’t think she would have been left out of this trend by accident. I could see a ”grown-up version” of Colette for brands such as The Row or Burberry. She suited the sexy fashion of early 2000s so well, but I think she has potential for more.

I wonder what she’s up to and how she looks like today?

I’m really surprised she hasn’t made a comeback in recent years. Maybe it’s her own choice, as so many models from her heyday have been brought back lately. I don’t think she would have been left out of this trend by accident. I could see a ”grown-up version” of Colette for brands such as The Row or Burberry. She suited the sexy fashion of early 2000s so well, but I think she has potential for more.

I wonder what she’s up to and how she looks like today?

On some instagram post someone tagged her in she said that she's a mother of two now and doesn't really have time for a comeback. She also studied Medicine so I guess she works as a doctor?

Her catwalk is honestly godlike

Up there with Carmen Kass's and even better than Gisele's imo.

Ad Campaign: Calvin Klein SS 2000
Model: Colette Pechekhonova
Photographer: Steven Klein
40733395_ckc.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

Ad Campaign: Calvin Klein SS 2000

Photographer: Steven Klein
Scan:Vogue US March 2000; Vogue Deutsch 2000 & Vogue UK April 2000

Ad Campaign: Louis Vuitton FW 2001

Photographer: Patrick Demarchelier
Scan: Vogue US Sept 2001 & Vogue Australia Sept 2001

Louis Vuitton Fall Winter 2001 ad campaign featured both Karolina Kurkova and Colette Pechekhonova, however, they shoot separately.

I wonder what is Colette doing nowadays... Would love to see a comeback!

I'm so sad that she stopped modelling. She has such a lovely exquisite figure - and that intriguing 'dreamy' face is so very special and rather unique. I miss her very much. Don't you?

^^ Welcome, cest. ^_^

Vogue Italia August 1998
"Portraits from Moscow"
Models: Colette Pechekhonova, Natalia Semanova & Unknown
Photographer: Paolo Roversi
Stylist: Alice Gentilucci
Hair: Neil Moodie
Makeup: Frank B.

archivio.vogue.it
The other models are Audrey Tchekova, Kasia Pysiak and Alexandra and Lida Egorova.

does anyone know if she went back to med school/ended up becoming a doctor? or just stopped working

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->