Colin Farrell

Keira Knightley & Colin Farrell on "London Boulevard" set - 06/26/09 (tlfan.to).

Artists for Peace and Justice charity event (Sept 11) - celebutopia.

Colin Farrell - Premiere of "Triage" at 2009 Toronto International Film Festival (September 12)- celebutopia.

Colin Farrell left his hotel to head to the premiere of his movie (September 12) x celebutopia.

source: laineygossip.com

Colin Farrell with Bono and The Edge in Toronto

Attachments

• us tiff 17sep09 07.jpg
    us tiff 17sep09 07.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 2
  • us tiff 17sep09 09.jpg
    us tiff 17sep09 09.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 1
  • us tiff 17sep09 10.jpg
    us tiff 17sep09 10.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 0
  • us tiff 17sep09 11.jpg
    us tiff 17sep09 11.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 0
  • us tiff 17sep09 12.jpg
    us tiff 17sep09 12.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 0
He looks handsome.He looks the same as he looked back in the "The Recruit" "PhoneBooth" days.Hot,hot,hot :heart:

Colin Farrell - Premiere of 'Triage' at the SEFF' 09 Seville European Film Festival in Seville (November 6) - celebutopia.

Colin Farrell @ wedding reception of his brother at Krystle nightclub in Dublin (Dec 27) - celebutopia.

Who Needs A Shirt Anyway?

cardigannoshirt.jpg

Now that it's starting to get hotter I'm seeing more and more dudes walking the public streets wearing a cardigan but nothing else underneath it. Not even a half-shirt, a dickey or pasties. Nothing. It makes them look like they reek of Cool Water and are graduates of Dimitri The Lover's School of Elegance. Maybe they are sick of chicks having all of the nip slip fun, so they are trying to get themselves a piece. It works for me.

I only wish that Mr. Rogers was still around to partake in this new trend. Actually, maybe it's better that he isn't, because I don't think Lady Elaine Fairchilde could take getting an eye full of Mr. Rogers nip.

Anyways, here's Colin Farrell going commando on top while leaving a store in Los Feliz, CA yesterday.
dlisted.com

Last edited by a moderator:
^lol I love dlisted's articles :lol: He almost pulls off the look, almost :P

Supermarket run - November 2, 2010

Super market in Los Feliz - October 27, 2010

celebrity-gossip

Out in Silverlake - October 4, 2010

same source

^He looks fantastic in those candids. I encourge everybody to see "In Burges" he is brilliant in it. He is actually a great actor.

Oh my god yes! my mum and i just watched In Bruges and he is excellent in it. He's funny and heartbreaking all at the same time. Him and Brenden Gleeson are incredible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prettyboutique
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->