Colin Farrell

^Thanks for the pictures, I really hope he meakes a comeback acting wise, I think he really is talented, just got derailed by the Hollywood lifestyle.

I'm exciting about his upcoming films. Fright Night looks super good and he's currently filming a Total Recall remake in Toronto! OH and Horrible Bosses is going to be a hoot!!!

Fright Night stills

colinfarrellfansite.com

Horrible Bosses Poster

bingimages

^I'm really happy that he is working again, and that he has conquered (I hope) his self-destructive tendencies. I hope he does some more challanging stuff, but I guess he has to prove first that he can bring in the money.

Stills from Horrible Bosses
horriblebossesmoviephot.jpg

colinfarrellfansite

On the set of Total Recall in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on July 11th.

justjared

UK Esquire October 2011

vTPql.jpg

aSvqbl.jpg

twitter.com/esquireuk via moussemaker
esquire.co.uk

I think he's much more attractive in person. I don't really like the Esquire pictures. The Elle Ukraine ones however....

^ he's absolutely stunning in person. i had never 'got' him till i met him around the time alexander came out. i was like 'omg, i see now'. i also met him again a couple other times years later and he's still has hot as ever.

Colin Farrell catches up on his poetry as the bad boy actor grabbed dinner in Los Angeles, CA on October 17, 2011 with a copy of the collected poems of Patrick Kavanaugh.
EYEPRIME
colin_eyeprime_203.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericsalodesign
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->