Collina Strada F/W 2019.20 New York

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by vogue28, Feb 8, 2019.

1. vogue28

vogue28 Mod Squad Team Leader

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

VOGUE.COM

2. Benn98

Benn98 Well-Known Member

Sigh, the first show so far with a vague sense of raw, unbridled creativity, but just a pity they tackled tye-dye, which I can't abide. When hasn't it looked kitschy?
    Closing look had me swooning, but as a whole I don't think they had much to say here.

3. Lola701

Lola701 Well-Known Member

There are so many brands doing this kind of fake rebellious, subcultures inspired fashion that it’s starting to look as stale as American sportswear or 80´s inspired Parisian chic.

4. TheoG

TheoG Moderator

I agree, it's all starting to meld into one. This sorta mirrors Eckhaus Latta, which seemed to set the tone.

mathiaskatz likes this.
  5. SophiaVB

SophiaVB Member

it's cool they used all deadstock fabric but wouldn't it have made more of a point about what you can do with it if all of these models didn't look like they stepped out of a garbage can?

jeanclaude likes this.
  6. Jandrew

Jandrew New Member

Darlings , please I'm seeing less creativity and much more predictable fashion. I could have pulled this collection from almost any secondhand shop.

jeanclaude and entten like this.