Collina Strada F/W 2019.20 New York

Sigh, the first show so far with a vague sense of raw, unbridled creativity, but just a pity they tackled tye-dye, which I can't abide. When hasn't it looked kitschy?
Closing look had me swooning, but as a whole I don't think they had much to say here.

There are so many brands doing this kind of fake rebellious, subcultures inspired fashion that it’s starting to look as stale as American sportswear or 80´s inspired Parisian chic.

There are so many brands doing this kind of fake rebellious, subcultures inspired fashion that it’s starting to look as stale as American sportswear or 80´s inspired Parisian chic.
I agree, it's all starting to meld into one. This sorta mirrors Eckhaus Latta, which seemed to set the tone.

it's cool they used all deadstock fabric but wouldn't it have made more of a point about what you can do with it if all of these models didn't look like they stepped out of a garbage can?

Darlings , please I'm seeing less creativity and much more predictable fashion. I could have pulled this collection from almost any secondhand shop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->