comme des garcons

2009011897d013509717436.jpg

tricot

2009031197d013509723193.jpg

junya watanabe

pictures from umjork.exblog.jp

i love tricot :wub:

beautiful pieces JJ and lucky ^_^

comme from this season. its black fleece with rolled edges.

Attachments

• img2782q.jpg
    img2782q.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 44
Last edited by a moderator:
^Nice! I tried that piece on too...so comfy, right? :meow:
The [ chiffon] one i got has the triangle parts in the front and back rather than on the sides.

so, I also got a little jacket this weekend....:blush:
not nearly as special as helena's splendid one,
but the details are lovely...

laika, if you have a chance please post pictures. i love to see more and more of this season. i felt like a gitty child when i went to 3 stores and tried everything they had on...hope to find a coat myself.

Great piece, lucky!
laika - would love to see your new jacket as well.
I tried this coat on recently (but in a lighter colorway).... and have been dreaming about it ever since.....:wub:

IllustratedCoat.jpg
Joan Shepp

that's the reaction i had too. did you get to try the navy coats? its a really nice blue.

No, I didn't see them. I tried on a navy shorter lightweight jacket in a nylon, wind-jacket-type fabric, which was cute, but nothing like the trench above.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed a version of this is still around come sale time :innocent:

Are you considering one of the navy trenches?

i'll see whats left around for sales or yoox next year.

does anyone know where i can find comme des garcons in london? except in dover street market and liberty... are there any other stockists?

waiting for fedex to deliver a great coat i found on the CdG bare ravaged sale racks at barneys last week. its a light wool version in a long trench style of the elegantly shorter styled one i wanted so badly, laika and softgrey know the one i'm talking about (i think carine roitfeld wore it at a show). also, a double button sleeveless white ann d. top. best part is barneys was 63% off and first time card user with an extra 10%.

its similar to the plain one on the second mannequin.

doverstreetmarket.com

Attachments

• spacecdgk.jpg
    spacecdgk.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 31
congrats lucky i'm sure it'll be amazing on you :wub:

^ unfortunately I have only found the other ones (with the drawn on toes) for sale but not the ones in my avatar. I am broke now anyway so maybe it's for the best :P

Congrats, lucky! Pls post pictures when it arrives. I think it's the same coat I tried on. Glad you got it :clap:... it's amazing!

thanks, i didnt see it the first time i went to barneys earlier this season so it must have been in the second shipment. wouldnt have managed it for the original price but at 75%, the deal was sealed. the best part is it is the light wool and not the cotton canvas so it has a fluid softness to it that the others i tried didnt have. see post in ann d for pics.

it was comme love at first sight...

That always happens at Barneys.... pieces have a tendency to pop up. I know exactly which coat you got, and you are right on the fabric. It's perfection. So glad you found it!

saw this in recent March Harpers Bazaar.
the social secretary of President Obama, how cool is that.

Attachments

• smcdg.jpg
    smcdg.jpg
    350.6 KB · Views: 31

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"