Comme Homme Plus Winter Pics

davidwest

Reaction score
Does anybody have any pics of Comme des Garcons Homme Plus for Winter 04/5. I live in South Africa and am going on a shopping trip to London soon and would like to see what's in store for me. I heard they didn't allow many photographers at the show and so haven't been able to see it on WGSN etc.
Desparate to see anything.

Originally posted by nqth@Nov 3 2004, 02:11 PM
Here you are

http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/index...topic=10811&hl=

Also check

http://www.harveys-berlin.de/

for more pictures.

Please report back to us your London trip:-)
[snapback]416131[/snapback]​

Hi,

Thanks a million for that, at least I know what to expect now-would have probably got a bit of a fright what with those pants and all. I love the jackets and knitwear and will hope that there will be anything left by when I get there in Decmber

Originally posted by davidwest@Nov 4 2004, 01:57 AM
Hi,

Thanks a million for that, at least I know what to expect now-would have probably got a bit of a fright what with those pants and all. I love the jackets and knitwear and will hope that there will be anything left by when I get there in Decmber
[snapback]417432[/snapback]​

When in December will you be going David. I think their sale will start on December 15, so watch out for that if you can.

Originally posted by Johnny@Nov 4 2004, 10:30 AM
When in December will you be going David. I think their sale will start on December 15, so watch out for that if you can.
[snapback]417449[/snapback]​

super, I'll be there from the 27th Dec till 5th of Jan. Does anybody know whether Comme have a sunglasses range out already? Saw the pink panther ones for Summer 05 but also saw a display case of sunglasses in a Dover Street pic and was wondering if they are CDG.

Originally posted by Johnny@Nov 4 2004, 04:30 AM
[snapback]417449[/snapback]​

the sales actually starts on 26th december, just after christmas day, all the shops are closed on christmas day for preparations of the sale but you have to get there early in the morning and join the queue if you wish to get the really good stuff or else you are dead, one word of advice don't go to gucci or dolce and gabbana, they have the longest queue i have ever seen.

here's the address
dover street market (just off king's road)

You are welcome, Davidwest:-) Good luck in hunting for clothes:-)

Is it possible that sometimes Comme could start the sale earlier. In Paris last year they had the sale b4 Christmas.

Originally posted by nqth@Nov 4 2004, 09:11 AM
You are welcome, Davidwest:-) Good luck in hunting for clothes:-)

Is it possible that sometimes Comme could start the sale earlier. In Paris last year they had the sale b4 Christmas.
[snapback]417583[/snapback]​

Comme sale definately starts before Xmas. Always does. As I said I guess it will be 15th - it;s usually the Wednesday of the least full week before christmas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
honeybabe
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->