Community

^Glad you're hooked!

I got great news you guys. Community is back!!

Community Returns!
The wait is over: NBC says Community will return to its schedule Thursday, March 15 at 8 p.m. (We'll pause so you can fist-bump your neighbor.) As part of a midseason sked shuffle, 30 Rock shifts back to 8:30 p.m. And Parks and Recreation? It takes a breather until April 19, when it returns in a new (old) time slot: Thursdays at 9:30 p.m. (Up All Night will have completed its season by then.) Elsewhere, NBC is burning off new comedy Bent by airing double episodes of the show Wednesdays at 9 and 9:30 p.m. for three weeks, starting March 21. Then, on Wednesday, April 4, NBC premieres Betty White's Off Their Rockers at 8 p.m., followed by new comedy Best Friends Forever. So really, there's double good news today: Community is returning, and there will be no more episodes of Whitney and Are You There, Chelsea as of April, at least for this season.
vulture

Have you guys seen the video posted by Alison Brie on Twitter? Of her and Danny, she's dancing and he's rapping

Hilarious! here's the link

I'm indifferent re: Chevy Chase possibly leaving the show. I don't necessarily think he adds anything to it, but I also don't necessarily think he'll take anything away if he goes.

After all those years of watching Joel McHale on E, I never would've suspected he'd be built like the Incredible Hulk underneath those suits.

I won't miss him. He is the most annoying and less funny character on this show.

I will miss Pierce if this is true, Community needs all of its members...

^ I agree. Pierce cracks me up. Esp when he called Jeff as Jeff's dad in the car. :rofl:

Last night's episode was sooo good! Great throughout. Easily my favorite of season three so far.

omg loved it! I don't know how they're going to top this one.
I loved Annie's and Jeff's texts " Hey check it out, I downloaded that thing. Birthday cake birthday cake,unicorn, a woman shoe" :lol:

englismemorial.gif

Dan Harmon as English Memorial :rofl:
havingchanged.tumblr

My sister and I just started watching Community and we love it! I had seen a few random episodes and found it really funny but had never had the chance to watch it till now. I'm finding that summertime is the perfect time to catch up on the tv shows I've always wanted to watch. Anyways, what I like about the show is how funny and self-aware it is. Like how the show calls out issues in a smart and funny way (like the "that's racist" scene). I honestly can't think of any other show on television quite like it. I was reading an article and I found the perfect description of Community, "It’s at once a goofy, shenanigans-driven comedy, a self-aware commentary on pop culture, and an examination of ethical and philosophical concepts, and it demands to be viewed on all three levels simultaneously." Pretty darn accurate if you ask me!

quote from...
http://www.vulture.com/2012/04/seitz-community-is-tvs-most-ambitious-show.html

It's my favorite show of the moment. Too sad I read the fourth season is also the last one. But I guess it's reasonable, since they will be graduating, and the show is about them at Greendale. But we haven't had such a good commedy show (although it's hard to define it is) with such a good cast since, I don't know, Friends? At least for me.

^You should watch Happy Endings, the cast has really good chemistry there as well.

But yeah, I agree. So bummed about it being the last season now..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->