Complex Geometries F/W 10.11

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by GERGIN, Mar 12, 2010.

1. GERGIN

GERGIN Well-Known Member

I know there are no photos up for this collection yet but bare with me please.

I had just recently done a pre-order for Complex Geometries at a Boutique in Toronto for the new collection, the people at the boutique showed me the entire collection and I admit it's looking pretty good.

The new color for the season is Navy Blue, and ofcourse the typical Black, White and Heather Grey.

Expect some nice drapey tops & dresses, cropped sweaters and hoodies, 2 new winter coat styles, and a very unique harem pant style.

I know my words won't justify much for the collection but the owner of the boutique said that photo's will be up on Complex Geometries site soon. Also expect new collaborations!

2. 00tester

00tester New Member

do you know any details or can you drop some clues about the future collaborations??

3. D A N A

D A N A Active Member

Can't wait to see ^_^

4. Scott

Scott Stitch:the Hand

i love CG so am looking forward to the posts!

5. Over the Sea

Over the Sea place your body here

ooo I want pictures! ^_^

6. GERGIN

GERGIN Well-Known Member

As of the moment, not yet. Don't expect any crazy collabrations like Ricardo Tisci or Tommy Ton haha. Their normally designers from like Ghana in West Africa and Montreal. So far for S/S 2010 there was a jewellery collab with Hara-Kiri and also a clothing collab with Osei-Duro.

The reason I wasn't able to get the photo's was due to copying terms (other designers taking ideas away from other designers.)

I would hope the photo's drop on the website coming end of March, early April.

#6 GERGIN, Mar 14, 2010
    Last edited by moderator : Mar 14, 2010
  7. so_jealous

so_jealous New Member

I've seen bits of the lookbook from my boss. But none of the cool stuff. I saw a hooded wool coat, a PU purse and a low cowl neck front shirt. I'm super excited to see the spring stuff in person tho!

8. beauxgoris

beauxgoris Active Member

Just purchased a dress - love this line.