Connor Schelling-Tisza

rubydon

Reaction score
Northern Irish Connor Schelling-Tisza was scouted in a Dublin shopping centre as part of the Elite Model Look Competition 2013.

The in-shape former semi-pro tennis player is currently building his book.

LONDON: ELITE MODEL

Height: 6’1.5″ | 187cm
Chest: 39.5″ | 100cm
Waist: 32″ | 81cm
Shoes: 12 UK | 47 EU
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Brown

Birthdate: 26.03.1990
Birthplace: Northern Ireland
Ethnic origin: Swiss-Hungarian (dad) / German-Irish (mum)
Nickname: Cocopops
How were you scouted: Whilst at a shopping centre in Dublin for the Elite Model Look Competition. I was the very first contestant registered in the whole UK/IRE 2013 search.
What is your best feature? My size 12 feet
Favourite grooming product: Schwarzkopf hair spray… Can’t live without it.
Hobbies: Keeping fit, reading, video making
Fitness regime: Lots of yoga!
Favourite movie: I love Stepbrothers haha it’s an instant classic. I have probably watched it about 100 times and never stop laughing. Or maybe Intouchables, it’s a french movie with a really beautiful story.
What was the last track you listened to on your iPod?: Paramore “ain’t it fun”…… It was my gf’s i-Pod OK!! Don’t judge me… I do love the song though!
Do you have any Guilty Pleasures?: Any pastries really, especially M&S pecan pies! SOO GOOD.
What is your biggest fear?: I really want to sky dive but it scares the life out of me. I like that though, fear can help channel you to do better and wilder things in your life. So I am going to conquer my fear and skydive “like a boss!”
What is your dream country to visit?: Japan
If you were not modelling what would you be doing? Pro tennis player.
If you got to relive one day in your modeling career it would be…: Well I have just started modelling really so I look forward to creating some amazing memories with it.
If you could be on the cover of any magazine, it would be: Forbes billionaires rich list and oh let’s say Vogue Italia.
What’s the funniest thing that has happened to you on a shoot?: I was shooting in a studio with another female model and the photographer had this lovely little cute dog.. I was lying on the floor topless and the dog came and peed right beside us lol! It always makes me laugh.
What’s your favorite fashion city and why?: I haven’t been yet for modelling but I love Paris. There is a sense of magic and nostalgia and the boutiques and patisseries that are dotted all around the city make it something very unique.
Who are your idols?: My parents of course and Roger Federer.
What was the last dream you remember?: Literally can’t remember a thing from the past month, i’ve been sleeping like a baby lately.
One word to describe yourself: Hyperactive
Twitter handle: @cocox2bamboo
Instagram handle: connorschelling

ftape

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giuliagiachetti
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"