Coperni S/S 2021 Paris

Why the hell does the designer wear Prada? A logo piece no less? There is something about designers wearing other brands, mainly for their own fashion show, that rubs me the wrong way. Don't they believe their own ideas? (Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised – I think many young designers wouldn't be caught dead wearing their own clothes haha.)

Apart from that, it's a nice collection of Mugler-inspired pieces and commercial filler.

This is where Courreges should have been, had they had time to get there.
Modernist, wearable pieces that do not necessarily reference an idea of future of yore. I hope the mentoring of Tomorrow Ltd is working for them, they deserve it.

The closing looks are very nice...the rest is too bland and too clinical, it doesn't excite me and I have the feeling they weren't that excited either.

I don’t think it’s the right collection for the set and the moment. A lookbook or a fun video would have been enough. This kind of clothes needs a control environment to shine.
Some cute proposition but nothing memorable!

Why the hell does the designer wear Prada? A logo piece no less? There is something about designers wearing other brands, mainly for their own fashion show, that rubs me the wrong way. Don't they believe their own ideas? (Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised – I think many young designers wouldn't be caught dead wearing their own clothes haha.)

Apart from that, it's a nice collection of Mugler-inspired pieces and commercial filler.

I love designers wearing others brands! It’s good to see designers wearing their own brands but it’s even better when they are wearing others brands! It shows confidence I think. But it’s more exciting when they are wearing strong pieces...Not a logo windbreaker! But I must say that it’s something that seems to be a thing only for men designers. Even Donatella did not wear Givenchy in public after her campaign.
Maybe Natacha from Chloé is one with Katranzou, who wears others designers.

Their comeback has been so good. Simple, sleek, youthful without trying too hard. So desirable! A real bright and fresh voice in Paris.

i love it ! one of my favourite collections this season actually

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->