Coq.Luxe

SomethingElse

Press escape to continue.
Reaction score
The black and white pairs of shoes caught my eye :heart: so here is a sharing of information about a new shoe designer team, quoted from a blogger.

Sara Rochas and Ines Golcalves are sisters and the designers behind Coq.Luxe, a new Portuguese brand of shoes. Coq.Luxe started as a conversation between the two sisters at the table of a cafe, from where it jumped to the red carpet, as they say, referring to the Storytailors fashion show in Paris, last January. For this event they created exclusive shoes.

Coq.Luxe was born mainly because, shoe addicts as they are, they need to find a solution for a very serious problem. Sara and Ines needed to know how they could manage their salary in order to feed the shoe addiction. The solution was... working with the items that gave them pleasure. So Coq.Luxe was born.

After getting the attention of a factory in the north of Portugal, Helsar, the first collection came to the world, this Spring. It's inspired in the Cinema Divas, the Miss-En-Scene collection presents nine high heels platform pair of shoes.

At this time, the next collection is ready to hit the stores, the second of two Portuguese designers that want to make Coq.Luxe a Five Star brand.

Their website should be up soon. http://www.coqluxe.com

stylehive.com . fashionising.com

The shoes almost look like doll shoes—I mean that in an absolutely positive way.

That article came on Portuguese Vougue
some pics of coq.luxe shoes from a shoe exposition in a shopping in Porto, some of this ones were the real ones that were used at the catwalk in Paris:

dsc00390ri4.jpg

dsc00388pq1.jpg

dsc00387dy6.jpg

dsc00386hh6.jpg

And the winter collection it's gorgeous!!!:heart::heart::heart:

My pics

^^i went to see it but only cause it was on a shopping mall!
my eyes were caught by a pair of vintage ferragamos so amazing that i didn't cared about anyother pair though i now don't remember how they were! lol

^^i went to see it but only cause it was on a shopping mall!
my eyes were caught by a pair of vintage ferragamos so amazing that i didn't cared about anyother pair though i now don't remember how they were! lol

I'll be suprised if you didn't went there...:D
I have pics of almost all shoes they have there, but the security man told me that they change the designers during the exposition, so i don't know if we saw the same designers, i can send you the pics from msn:flower:

And Btw Porto it's full of stores with coq.luxe shoes... we only have 2 here in Lisbon... well one for now, the 2nd one will start with the winter collection!!!

The site is on!!!:woot::woot::woot:
And better then that you can see the new collection:clap::clap::clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->