Finsk

does anyone know where it's still possible to purchase the FINSK black pony (or suede?) & wooden wedge ankle boots? are those still in production? also, for anyone who has bought them, are they actually walkable?....or more of a piece fit for a museum/collecting?

There was another TFSer looking for the same pair, so I suggested that she contact Finsk [ [email protected] ] since they are sold out on the websites that stock Finsk, and you can buy shoes directly from them...:flower:

Hi labellavita89,

I have the Finsk pony hair and wood wedge boots and they're incredibly comfortable. I was able to wear them shopping for about 5 or 6 hours. I would also definitely recommend sizing up as well.

Omg so you can walk with them for real?
God I need them so bad now..

Well you have to get used to walking in them first, but once you do, they're incredibly comfortable.

Wow lulu they are so beautiful!
I love finsk, perfection in shoe creativity.

^ a bit late, but thank you! ^_^

I have noticed some new S/S 2010 Finsk boots on ebay recently, selling very cheapily! There are currently 2 pairs of Finsk shoes on ebay...one of which is rare and hard to get a hold of :flower:

ebay.com

Attachments

• DSC_0249.jpg
    DSC_0249.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 2
Fashionlova - Amelie Boutique and Beyond the Valley / Farfetch still have some in different colour schemes! You can also email finsk directly and ask about purchasing from them.

Ahh, those boots are gorgeous! WANT. Finsk's shoes are always so cool.

In case anyone is interested in some of the older styles, and the topshop collab - Finsk just launched their sample sale blog:
http://finsksamplesale.blogspot.com/

I got these wedges ^_^

-finsksamplesale.blogspot.com

Attachments

• Finsk wedges.jpg
    Finsk wedges.jpg
    291.2 KB · Views: 1
i love these shoes..if only I could walk in them..

omg. that is so funny that you say that.. I have a pair of Acne Atacoma's that sit on my shelf like art cause I'm too afraid to wear them.

finsk shoes in all colours!

Finsk-ports1961-ss-2010-8.jpg
Finsk_Shoes_main.jpg
finsk%2B2.jpg
Finsk11-499x434.jpg
finsk3.jpg
finsk.jpg

brimblesworld.blogspot.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members