Cori - amazing brazilian label

Reaction score
Cori has been part of the Brazilian fashion industry since 1957. Decade after decade, the label evolved along with the changes in social behaviour and style. In the 60s, the company was the first one to start comissioning market research and advertising on television. At the same time, they launched pantsuits for women for the first time in the Brazilian market. The label's first store opened in the early 80s.

They were also ahead of the competition by incorporating fresh ideas into the stores, such as little coffee areas and magazine racks. In 2001, the brand has gone through a major revamp, with the arrival of designer Alexandre Herchcovitch , who has been the creative director for the past three seasons. Cori’s classic style received a modern touch, conquering a new space in contemporary fashion. This season marks the debut of the label at São Paulo Fashion Week.

52053002.jpg

52053001.jpg

52052994.jpg

52052990.jpg

52052982.jpg

first, has anybody heard of this label before?
and secondly, does anyone know how i can buy some of these clothes without going to brazil?

IVE FALLEN IN LOVE!

where to purchase ....

go to www.gettyimages.com , then to the editorial section, then search "cori". gorgeous clothes. has anyone any information on the label in regards to purchasing clothes?

I find some of their designs ok, but most are just I dunno revamped from say Banana Republic and even Gapish, nothing wrong with that, but I find little individual style in their designs, the looks on the runway a bit more boho than I prefer, but even then it just doesn't appear to be anything that grabs you. :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marcos11
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->