Cosmopolitan - Worldwide

Fashion designer? Is that what they call reality TV stars now? :rofl:

US Cosmopolitan December 2008 : Jessica Simpson

From usmagazine.com

1z2mxsj.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is Anyone else getting sick of this no-talent broad, or is it just me? Beyond sick of seeing her mug on magazine covers this year.

:sick: I'm so sick of seeing her now...
horrible horrible horrible cover

Anyone else here notice the same celebrities from the past few months are being used on different mags? Here, let me explain:

Carrie Underwood was on September Allure and now she's on December Elle. Nicole Kidman was on November Elle and now she's one December Glamour & Australian Harper's. Jessica Simpson was on August Elle and now she's on December Cosmo. Drew Barrymore was on November Harper's and now she's on POP. Did I miss anything here?

Why can't these mags just use, oh I don't know, real models?

:shock:

Cosmopolitan Georgia September 2008 : Malin Ackerman

Cosmopolitan Georgia

Attachments

• SEP 2008.jpg
    SEP 2008.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 10
It's like an endless merry-go-round of the same faces, and most of them look the same as they did two years ago. Whatever happened to fashion being synonymous with novelty?

^^It is, but that is nothing new though its like that every year, sadly.

And about this cover?Lmao, pleasee its Cosmo enough said!

LOL here are the scans (from ontd). She's an idiot. Her favorite part of her body is seriously her brain?:lol:

21kmfrc.jpg

9i5lxd.jpg

35jyrte.jpg

2qk1ke9.jpg

I feel like Jessica lands at least 6-7 covers a year (at least), but I don't get it? What does she have to promote? Besides her relationship with Tony Romo?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh. My. God.
Nobody cares about Jessica Simpson so why does she continue to get covers and pointless interviews?

theres a cosmo in georgia..cool

yes it's COOL, but there are some problems for ex: they almost every month it comes on sale very late and last month there weren't COSMOPOLITAN OCTOBER issue, they said that tomorrow will be OCTOBER NOVEMBER incorporated issue :blush:

Hehe... who is Malin? never heard of her... what about another Geo fashion mag Amarta?

tarsha, where did you find your image? please post your source or it will be deleted.

malin ackerman was in the last farrelly brothers comedy with ben stiller. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->