Costume National Mens F/W 10.11 Milan

Brown leather jacket (shirt) under a black blazer ? weird...

The full show is up on vogue.uk now. It looks better than his last few (which felt either too lacking in personality or tied to a certain type of look e.g. teddy boy or new wave). He was going wild with those shiny silver/greys for a few seasons. This seems to go back toward the easy, yet interesting basics that I like the line for. I'm not feeling the pants with the drawstring waists, but it would take quite a perfect pant for me to go for that.

I can't figure out how to save or link to the images, but I think the jacket in look 20 is one of the best things he's done in a while. The subtle blending of multiple fabrics. It's a combination of the sort of severity that Raf used with his Gormley inspired F/W 08 Jil show with some great distressing around the sleeves and the faux-destroyed pocket.

this collection is amazinggg :woot: i'm inlove with the exquisite fabrics
and the layerings, and the play with textures is just marvelous, very
classy and tasteful. and i like how they stuck to monochromes, lots of
grey and black and a few hints of brown and olivegreen. i almost wish
i were a guy so i can justify purchasing some of those pieces :lol: ..not
that i can afford those :lol:

^ Absolutely! The coats loooook amazing. I'd endure that coat in the heat of summer. :lol: It looks really nice.

i want all the jackets :heart: i wish they'd make versions of those for women :lol:

I like most of the jackets...but honestly not inspired by the collection overall.

Wow surprisingly good.

my sentiments exactly. we all love costume national because it stands about one beat behind what's going on in fashion, but this season ennio has actually SAID something with his collection. i'm impressed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ozilya
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->