Dries Van Noten Mens F/W 10.11 Paris

2zhnocn.jpg

2dceukh.jpg

2r73rds.jpg

a3ib1d.jpg

6yob61.jpg

2r2psba.jpg

catwalking.com

okay,i want all the trenches,macs,overcoats and jackets. all splendid.

and i love the stripes myself.

No...the cut is unattractive as far as I am concerned. The only thing I like is the camel doublebreasted button-up coat in post 20. It's naturally waisted and it's so hard to find a nice coat which has that effect without a belt. Lord knows I've been looking for it.

The trenchcoats and blazers are nice...very wearable. But I'm getting a headache looking at that bright blue and white striped material, it doesn't work in this context for me :doh:

The cut of the pants is practical and romantic, not to mention, fit for all ages. The looks are so quiet, modest, kind of kinky, and so kind. You just want to hug them like your mom.:P

please fashion designers, stop with the drop crotch for men and sweatpants. it's bad enough i have to endure people wearing sweatpants on the streets, for any occasion.

i wonder if those blazers come with sleeves too...

and i see those Balenciaga schoolboy blazers from a few seasons ago, together with the scarves.

really like this collection! the patterned and simpler pieces are well weighted. the stripey jackets are great (personally i love everything vertically striped), also the pleated pants and pants with cuff!

As much as I hate spying Balenciaga everywhere, this time I'm with you guys :lol:

From dawn to dusk whereabouts, or even did not see what people have gone through that path.
I think if you want to Prada and Raf Simons collection, it must be the same collection a Dries Van Noten
However, they can not rule the world, because there are other fashion leaders

I love the coats, especillay the dark one on Nicolas. Like most of the striped tops too.
Could pass without some looks, but overall it's nice. :smile:

I NEVER think he did the men's wear as good as his women's line.
though there are some sophisticated items.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->