Country Road bags

benny_c

Reaction score
I didn't post this in the handbag thread as they are not really a handbag, but was wondering who else has one or more Country Road tote bags?

Finally got my first one earlier this year primarly for uni and have the fact that it looks small, but you can fit heaps of stuff in them. You can easily fit at least two days change of clothes in them or a full day's uni books/lecture notes etc in them along with lunch.

Mine is a navy blue one.

What colours etc does everyone else have?

It freaks me out to see these back in, I can't help but remember them going out of fashion back in 1994. I have friends who are now carrying their originals again, more than a decade later!

I didn't just get mine because they are in though.

I actually needed a new bag for uni that was practical, DPD.

Can you post a link or image or something so dummies like me can see what you are talking about, please? :blush: I'm totally bag-ignorant since I hate carrying things, but I'm always on the prowl for another knapsack! B)

This only one example, they are available in heaps of different colours.

46b1_2.JPG

haha yes I remember them the first time too- esprit canvas totes were more the thing as far as I was concerned though :wink: Its amazing how ubiquitous they are in Sydney. Used by a certain kind of private school girl, with skinny jeans, witchery ballet flats, pearl studs and a hair ribbon (don't mind me, I secretly want one...!) :innocent:

Why do you secrely want one?

Just go and get one.

I know exactly the certain type of private school girl you are talking about, a few of them actually are in my uni course.

Is the the Country Road in Australia? I love their towels... :heart:

Super! I really like that color pink, and I'm definately NOT a pink person. There are a few available on eBay at very reasonable prices.

Here is the link to their site: http://countryroad.com.au :flower:

Has anyone who posted in this thread previously ended up buying a Country Road bag?

Why do you secrely want one?

Just go and get one.

I know exactly the certain type of private school girl you are talking about, a few of them actually are in my uni course.

Because I am more of a quirky dresser although I have this love/hate thing going on with preppy style- a hangup from my private school past!

i bought the limited edition. it was great at first - huge and huge. haha. but i found it hard when i'm on the train as the bag is sooo big (uhuh! bigger than moi) i keep hitting people's shoulders and heads while i walk thru the aisle...OOPS! :blush:. i had to give it to my brother. :lol:

benny_c please provide proper image credit per tFS guidelines.

I own a tan coloured Country Road bag! They fit just about everything, they look so casual and when you thought it would be heavy because of the amount of items inside, it feels like the lightest carry bag! I use mine for school and TAFE. Living in Sydney I have seen those school girls with the ribbons in their hair, drives me insane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->