Courtney Love

courtney-love-sarahs-key-after-party-20110711_03.jpg

courtney-love.org

Shes looking great lately, good hair and makeup, the black dress is chic and sexy.

"Friends With Benefits" after party, New York 07-18-2011
courtney-love-friends-with-benefits-after-party-20110718_01.jpg

courtney-love.org

^ God I really hate how she's got that arm tattoo. It ruins it.

Great makeup though.

^agree about those tattoo..they look really trashy..
btw not really a fan of the HL dress

I was at her concert in Moscow. I saw her so close and she is VERY beautiful! VERY! much better than on photos

OMG lucky. I hate you right now.

What was she wearing. Was the concert/songs really good?

I saw her with Hole twice, back in the day. Once at Lolapalooza and once in a small venue with Veruca Salt. She really rocks, and yeah, she is quite striking up close. But that was before the myriad facial surgeries. I think at that point she'd only had a couple of nose jobs. It was in the late 90s.

She looks nice above, in the silver dress.

Is she reconciled with Frances Bean?

^ OMG I hate you even more. Hole AND Veruca Salt. My teenage self is crying. I want your memories lol.

The one time I could of seen Hole I was already booked to go overseas on holiday. I was like ''MOM''.

I saw her with Hole twice, back in the day. Once at Lolapalooza and once in a small venue with Veruca Salt. She really rocks, and yeah, she is quite striking up close. But that was before the myriad facial surgeries. I think at that point she'd only had a couple of nose jobs. It was in the late 90s.

She looks nice above, in the silver dress.

Is she reconciled with Frances Bean?

no she's not. I also saw Courtney&Friends :lol: in Milan last year and I was surprised how good her skin looked up close

Would die to see Hole in concert so jealous, she is rocking that silver mini I must say.

track list was like this

1. Pretty on the inside/Sympathy for the devil
2. Skinny little b*tch
3. Miss world
4. Violet
5. Celebrity skin
6. Honey
7. Reasons to be beautiful
8. Amen
9. Malibu
10. Pacific coast highway
11. Doll parts
12. Plump

At the start she was in the blouse and the vest and after some songs she started to talk something about stripper and take off her clothes. she was in the black dress which looked like underwear and its all about hole thing. And her neclace was AWESOME! On photos it looks simple but in the real life its shining on the sun so beautiful.
She smoked a lot on the stage. And I need to say its one of the most beautiful smoker Ive seen in my life.
Her body is great. Its not only about skinny. It looks pretty healthy and its perfect for 47 years old woman.
And yeah I cant stop to repeat that she is VERY beautiful in the real life than on photos and even in videos. And I love her blonder hair
Well. Im so excited that I saw HOLE

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->