Cover December/January 08.09 : Helena Christensen by Henrik Bülow

tocceve

Reaction score
Cover Magazine December/January 2008/2009
Helena Christensen

Forside_40.jpg

cover.dk

Maybe a thread for all Cover magazine (previous threads merged) would be better than individual thread because there are more XX worldwide threads and I think those are a good idea because sometimes I wonder who cares about the magazines that have threads.

^The reason Cover issues get their own threads is because we consistently receive many good scans of what is within (Hence the exceptions for many editions of Elle) courtesy of our Danish and Swedish members :flower: Not to mention Cover's content is always original and usually very good.

ETA: I've moved your post into its own thread :wink: Great look for Helena.

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly, I've hardly ever seen scans from COVER except from OlgaKorbut, who's no longer posting...
And the contents aren't really more exciting than that of various other European mags, or even similar Scandinavian ones, now that it's a "women's magazine". The cover was already posted in the Miscellaneous thread, and that seems more appropriate to me.

source: cover.dk

I'm pretty sure the font is actually gold metallic...
There's supposed to be an exclusive story with all the Danish tops (Louise, Freja, Lykke May etc)...

Looks like Alison Nix has an ed too. I'll get it for the Danish model feature. :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think I will ever get Helena's appeal, but this is a great cover.
thanks for posting

i like the cover she are sexy

OMG!! amazing cover
she still very beautiful

Kissmis you are happy??

OMG I will possibly get my as... kicked cos i was too stupid to make another thread... I hope moderators will merge my posts with that... I am really happy with that cover and I think she looks massively hot! I just wish I could get it somewhere in London! Any ideas?

The cover might just be the best part of this issue. It's a bit darker in person, metallic font.

West Village Bohême

Helena Christensen interview, photos by Henrik Bülow

Maskulin/Feminin
Zuzana Gregorova by Jimmy Backius, styled by Andrea Nielsen

Queen of Clubs

Alison Nix by Rick Shaine, styled by Sassie Baré

Det Syvende Møde
Agnete Hegelund by Jette Jørs, styled by Kathrine Agger

+ Short interviews with Helena, Freja, Louise, May, Rie, Renée, Agnete, Mia Hessner, Anna Davolio (I think they could've skipped these two, what has Mia done aside from a Miu Miu campaign?), and representing the new generation is Charlotte Høyer. The pics are all re-prints :doh:

Pity that the Danish models feature is all reprints! It would be nice to see all of them in a new way.

Thank you for the review! Can't wait to see Agnete's ed!

Thanks for the review, This issue seems to have a good model line up.

The cover looks okay.

Mia Hessner, Anna Davolio (I think they could've skipped these two, what has Mia done aside from a Miu Miu campaign?),øyer. The pics are all re-prints :doh:

mia hessner, btw, was pretty fame model at her time (99-2001) she was also a face of shiseido longtime and her personal sign are eyes varied in colour

Aw I love these pix.... thank you so much and Karma!

mia hessner, btw, was pretty fame model at her time (99-2001) she was also a face of shiseido longtime and her personal sign are eyes varied in colour
Yes, I know who she is, but she never scored any major covers or a-list fashion campaigns. Anna Davolio did even less, just another runway girl. So I was questioning their inclusion among the "Great Danes".

The editorial content's a bit lackluster. Agnete's ed is just six pages, and the other two I've seen a million times before. I don't have easy access to a scanner, but I'll post the eds sometime next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->