Cowboy Boots For A Guy

maomat

Reaction score
I bought these cowboy boots last week.
How do you like them?

sen_mcow12_mn_b.jpg

love...but you'd have to be careful what you wear them with lest you get a very literal look.

They are so cool.

What is your style? That will make it easier to give ideas. I'm all for boys dressing sort of feminine but I know not everyone wants to do that.

i LIVED in my black ones for the last 6 months

but im not sure i could have in this colour

Originally posted by brie@Sep 1 2004, 12:10 PM
They are so cool.

What is your style? That will make it easier to give ideas. I'm all for boys dressing sort of feminine but I know not everyone wants to do that.
[snapback]352844[/snapback]​

Then im not the right one to suggest anything here :lol:

I don't know, I wear mine with almost anything, skinny jeans tucked in, gaucho pants, dress balloon pants, so you get that nice "balenciaga" effect :blink: :lol: , short shorts.... endlessly! but I would never wear them with the pants over the boots, cause it will look too yeee haaah, u know, I would never wear a cowboy hat at the same time, it will be to costumey....try to make it look cool and cute with bermuda shorts and a tee, with a blazer, I don't know... I just wear them a lot :lol:

I can sort of see them with really nice black pants tucked into them and sort of bloused over the tops of the boots, with a black tight tee or muscle tank and black blazer worn open.

I just think it would be cool to have this really dapper look that is usually worn with perfectly polished corporate shoes and then you look down and see some kickass boots.

Originally posted by brie@Sep 1 2004, 12:23 PM
I can sort of see them with really nice black pants tucked into them and sort of bloused over the tops of the boots, with a black tight tee or muscle tank and black blazer worn open.

I just think it would be cool to have this really dapper look that is usually worn with perfectly polished corporate shoes and then you look down and see some kickass boots.
[snapback]352871[/snapback]​

I was actually wearing my pair of black boots, with high waisted black cigarette pants, black longsleeved shirt, black leather skinny tie, and a black leather waist corset, and it looked gorgeous :heart: so Helmut/Balenciaga :lol:

Eeeeverything has to be Balenciaga now :rofl:

I wore them with dark blue extreme bootcut jeans and a black shirt yesterday.
That is probably my style outside of the office. Sometimes with an additional button-down shirt.

Beat up, faded black jeans, tshirt and blazer. Agreed as above, be careful of looking too literal.

Originally posted by purechris@Sep 1 2004, 10:43 PM
Beat up, faded black jeans, tshirt and blazer.  Agreed as above, be careful of looking too literal.
[snapback]352914[/snapback]​

""I was actually wearing my pair of black boots, with high waisted black cigarette pants, black longsleeved shirt, black leather skinny tie, and a black leather waist corset, and it looked gorgeous so Helmut/Balenciaga ""

Two totally different looks but equally great..... Very nice boots BTW! :heart:

Nice.

Personally, I have always preferred brown shoes over black and find that brown (while traditionally not as professional as black) is very versatile.

I could see them working with a nice brushed cotton/moleskin/cord blazer for fall. The boots are *rich* in look and to have a nice material to complement that on top would serve you well.

In addition to bootcut jeans in various washes/styles, I suggest looking into some of the bootleg denim style trousers that are popular this season. I don't think you have to limit yourself to pants that you tuck into the boots only, the pattern will show even with bootcut trousers and it won't look like you tried so hard :smile:

Enjoy your purchase.

Thanks a lot for all your comments.

I will try some things you suggested but I am not sure if I can tuck the pants in the boots. That might be too much for me :-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->