Cowboy Boots

i want some extremely exotic and gaudy cowboy boots. for men of course.

I have always loved cowboy boots and wear mine with pride despite being stared at. :lol: I have a pair that I found on Ebay. They are Black leather and are handpainted with a Mexican scene. Can't wait to waer them again this fall.

Originally posted by stylegurrl@Jul 28 2004, 10:50 AM
I have always loved cowboy boots and wear mine with pride despite being stared at. :lol: I have a pair that I found on Ebay. They are Black leather and are handpainted with a Mexican scene. Can't wait to waer them again this fall.
[snapback]317143[/snapback]​

Isn't ebay the greatest? I found a pair of Black boots that were wide width, and they are so cute! They're a nice change from wearing UGGS all the time, and look dressier. There are pink cowboy boots ones on ebay, too, you just have to look.

Now I want a pair, after reading this thread. TFS is so bad for my wallet, you guys are always giving me new ideas. I'm perusing Ebay for inspiration as I type this.

I'm afraid to buy boots on Ebay. What if they don't fit properly? Anyone who Ebayed their boots have any advice??

i would go to a cowboy/western store. you should really make sure that they fit. they can be pricey! so make sure that you are spending your money on a pair that you can wear.

Originally posted by MayaPapaya9@Aug 8 2004, 09:01 PM
I'm afraid to buy boots on Ebay. What if they don't fit properly? Anyone who Ebayed their boots have any advice??
[snapback]325657[/snapback]​

I would probably just go to the actual website of the boot brand that is being sold and read more about the sizing there. The other option is to go to a store like Boot Barn or something, where you know that you can try on some boots. Since my feet are wide width, I always make sure that I check to see if wide width is available in a particular brand or style. Most of the boots on ebay seem to be regular width. That's also why sellers post the measurements of the actual boot. (I know because I have sold several shoes/ boots already). Anyhow, I hope this helps! Good luck shopping! :wink:

Dramatique, what kind of clothes do you normally wear? If you wear a lot of light colors, white, denim, khaki, it should be ok. If you want to match with more outfits, I'd probably wear a boot color that enhances your color scheme.

Here are a few boots that seem really cool:

luchessefqostrich.jpg

AriatFatbabyboots.jpg

Here are the ones I recently purchased:

justin1409boots.jpg

I am totally in love with these Coronas:
Corona.jpg

^I almost bought those purple ones in turquoise last year! So cheap and in so many great colors!

True! I just wonder how weird cowboy boots with a miniskirt, tank, and jacket would look on an Asian person like myself... :shock: I might be totally chicken and wear them under jeans all the time, :P

Originally posted by *DrAma*@Aug 12 2004, 09:45 PM
no no no no no no nooooooooooooo
[snapback]330433[/snapback]​

Um, no to me wearing them with a skirt? Um.. should I just wear them under jeans? I don't want to end up looking a strange Asian Cowgirl Barbie Doll! :lol:

Originally posted by dramatique@Jul 23 2004, 12:37 AM
85_1.JPG

Here are the boots for the visual image of them. The problem is, people, that I live in Texas. I have absolutely no idea how to pull them off without looking like I came straight from hickville. I am so sorry to tag along on this post but I hate making a new post I suppose because I am not quite as confident in my sense of style. So do you think this boots are a no go? I love the simple bronzey detailing on them.
[snapback]314528[/snapback]​

I live in Texas and sport my cowboy boots all the time! I think the boots you posted are hot, I love white boots!

I have no idea if we have similar style, but here are few pics of how I wear mine!

My white boots have gold tips, I wish you could see more than just the top of them in this pic.
003.jpg

I wear these black ones constantly!
019.jpg.w300h400.jpg

I have never worn cowboy boots untill I moved to Texas, I find them suprisingly wearable!

XOXO-K

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->