CR Fashion Book #2 : Sergei Polunin by Gus Van Sant

i LOve the Miami ed! fabulous!! cant wait to see Kiara too

I love the idea of a danced themed magazine issue, ballet and fashion can go so well together. Excited to see what the results are, loving the previews so far!

OMG big ang! :lol: That is too funny!! I like the sense of humor.

I'm kicking myself for not picking up the first issue when I had the chance. This one looks pretty promising, I'll definitely snatch it up this time. Although the price increase is disappointing. -_-

Editorial Preview:

Clearly
Photographer: Brigitte Niedermaier
Five figures undressed: Michaela Dosamantes
Hair: Jordan M
Make-Up: Neil Young
Nails: Mar y Soul

crfashionbook

I have a feeling I'm about to have massive hatred towards this issue. There's something about the accessories story from #24 that is atrocious. Carine needs the creatives she worked with at Vogue Paris for her work to seem desirable. Because without the people we're used to Roitfeld with, everything seems dull and pretentious. There were a few decent images from CR's first issue but felt as though she was indecisive on what to publish.

The Bruce Weber editorial looks fantastic and fun, though. I do look forward to seeing the full edit and whatever else is inside.

Bruce Webber looks charming as ever but the rest looks a total meh fest.

52855810151458592641294.jpg

[facebook/Total Management]

Waiting in the Wings
Photographer: Maurizio Bavutti
Models: Chiharu Okunugi, Ashleigh Good, Sasha Baldina, Grace Mahary, Yumi Lambert, Lida Fox, Jackson Rado and Florimond

crfashionbook.com

Does anybody knows how much it cost the international subscription from the CR fashion book web site, I guess they charge apart the Shipping and handling. The international cost for a single issue from the web site is $70 ($20 the issue + $50 Shipping and handling).

Any recomendation to get it not so expensive.

So strange they would up the price. I think one of the reasons it sold so well was because of the lower price for a high-fashion mag with Carine in charge. Also, strange that Ads are down considering it had to go into a second printing.

Well i take this second printing with a pinch of salt, i buy my mags on a couple of newsagents in Soho in central London, not exactly in the back of the woods, and they had literally piles of the magazines. They never "sold out". I was really surprised when they announced it.
I presume it may have been more demand than expected in some places that ordered few magazines, and because they could not restock they went on a second printing, but it doesn't mean they did not get loads of returns.

'ONCE UPON A DANCE' preview
Ph: Kacper Kasprzyk

Makeup: Gemma Smith-Edhouse
Hair: Akki
Manicure: Laura Forget

'A TRIBUTE TO DIM DAM DOM'
preview
Ph: Jean-Baptiste Mondino

crfashionbook.com

So much better than her first issue by far. I'm just thunderstruck at how Carine makes Dolce & Gabbana look luxury.

Editorials so far are beyond awesomeness, love the stories in all of them and the compostion of each picture, she definitely grew from her 1st issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->