Customisations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some pretty cool selfmade stuff in this thread! :flower:

I found an old pair of customised Miss Sixty jeans in the back of my closet today. I cropped them and my brother who's an artist drew a Punisher logo and one of his own designs on them and I only just realized that they look pretty cool. He used whiteout to draw on the jeans, but I seriously doubt I could ever wash them without ruining them, which is too bad. But I definitely need to customise some more jeans of mine, they're all too plain and boring.
Picture's my own (and very blurry :blink: )

I suppose this belongs in here.....I want to draw this image on to a plain white tshirt/vest, could someone recommend some good thin fabric pens for the job? They need to be available in the UK as well. Thanks!

chanelno5e.jpg

thestudentroom

i got some good fabric pens in river island. the same ones were in urban outfitters too, great design idea for a tshirt!

I have used some which I bought in John Lewis. There's a decent selection there.

^ Thanks, I only just read your post but coincidentally I went and bought a pilot marker from John Lewis yesterday! This is how it turned out (sorry for the rubbish phone photo - it looks a bit better IRL)

25235101501835641756017.jpg

my photo

kate- that looks super!...:woot:...

i had a pair of pink ankle boots with a bow in the back which i just had dyed black...
they came out so good!...i can't even believe it!

i'll post a pic eventually...
^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Thanks, I only just read your post but coincidentally I went and bought a pilot marker from John Lewis yesterday! This is how it turned out (sorry for the rubbish phone photo - it looks a bit better IRL)

my photo
ive been wanting to do the exact same thing for a while now...it looks really nice:flower:

It looks perfect! Well done ^_^

With a pair of basic shirts from Zara (organic cotton, 7.95 EUR)...

P1060869.JPG

P1060872.JPG

P1060873.JPG

P1060876.JPG

DIY: How to make your own embellished top

A lot of designers have embellished tops lately. I really like this trend, but the tops are often quite expensive. A cheaper way is to stitch a (old) necklace on a top like shown below.

dsc00904v.jpg

You need:
- a basic top
- a necklace
- scissors
- stitching materials

dsc00895c.jpg

Start to stitch the necklace on the top in the middle, so you are sure it is not off centered. Don't make a lot of knots, so you can easily take it off when you want to wash the shirt, or if you want the necklace on another top.

dsc00898os.jpg

Stitch the endings on the inside of the neckline, you are finfished!

dsc00899og.jpg

and start wearing it

dsc00909k.jpg

It's a shame I don't have the before picture on this on...
I was given a huge t-shirt with a very heavy metal print with a scull with glowing eyes :woot: and a lot of snake skeletons.

I got rid of the scull as fast as I could ant then I cut a neckline in the same shape as the snakes. Then I made the back all black.

I sold this shirt and now I almost regret it... Almost :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->