Cynthia Vincent Shoes for Target

iLoveCouture

catch me if you can
Reaction score
We have another Target collaboration on our hands. These shoes will be in stores staring April, 18 2010. I am excited to see this in person as I am a fan of Cynthia's shoes. I am very interested to see what the quality will be like.

All pics are from shefinds.com

Attachments

• Cynthia-Vincent-for-Target-2.jpg
    Cynthia-Vincent-for-Target-2.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Cynthia-Vincent-for-Target-5.jpg
    Cynthia-Vincent-for-Target-5.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Cynthia-Vincent-For-Target-7.jpg
    Cynthia-Vincent-For-Target-7.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Cynthia-Vincent-for-Target-62.jpg
    Cynthia-Vincent-for-Target-62.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 2
i think the black platforms are only available online (the other colors are available in store)

i am interested in the black and brown versions of the platform.

I love those last colorful wedges... perfect for summer with neutrals.. or a white dress.. looks so comfy too! I'm a bit over the gladiator wedges with thick straps. I have a pair from Freepeople last summer but it's a great alternative for those who wanted the original Cynthia Vincent wedges but never got them.

I love those last colorful wedges... perfect for summer with neutrals.. or a white dress.. looks so comfy too! I'm a bit over the gladiator wedges with thick straps.

me too pinkprincess...and the multicolor wedges look really fun!
is this collection in stores yet?

it has shown up in some stores already. but the "official" date is the 18th.

^^ I dont like it that some Target's put the merch out beforehand. My Target never does!

Here are more styles from nitrolicious.com

Attachments

• Cynthia_Vincent_for_Target_(3).jpg
    Cynthia_Vincent_for_Target_(3).jpg
    17 KB · Views: 156
  • Cynthia_Vincent_for_Target_(4).jpg
    Cynthia_Vincent_for_Target_(4).jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 156
  • Cynthia_Vincent_for_Target_(6).jpg
    Cynthia_Vincent_for_Target_(6).jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 156
Last edited by a moderator:
i was at target tonight and saw most of the collection.

i was not impressed at all with the quality. :doh:

the colorful wedges looks like blocks of cheap plastic. and the colorful material looks cheap. the studded flats looked just OK. i did not see the other wedge that i was interested in the gladiator one with the straps.

did anyone see the multicolored flats that are pictured above? I like those a lot, but I am guessing the quality won't be too great. Oh well. Guess I'll wait til they hit my goodwill in a few months!

i love both the colorful flats and wedges but im totally prepared for the wedges to be cheap looking in person... it's ok though bc i don't really want to be that person rocking very obvious major shoes that have been all over the interwebs ; ) with flats though i don't care about that.

xo

I saw these in store this past week. I wanted to like the colorful wedges but the heel looks a bit cheap. I think if they had done it in a darker color it would hide the poor quality better.

Nitrolicious has pictures of her modeling the black wedges posted above. It actually looks pretty good on but I'm not sure about the yellow. I went to Target today since some people have seen them in store but I saw nothing :(

I'm going to have to agree with some of the others about the colorful wedges.....do want!!!! Looks so cute, diverse and workable! And comfy as far as wedges go.

Oh, no....do they really look cheap? OH POO.

FYI guys, if you want and NEED these shoes, get them without hesitation. Target began sales of the line this morning and by 1pm EST, all the wedges were sold out. Most stores seem to be very hit or miss as well with varying sizes and odd variations of inventory.

I soooo wish I had woken up at 8am this morning to buy them online, only to head back to bed afterwards. Grrrrr.

Me too! :( I went online at 9am and basically everything was sold out. Only a size 11 in the black wedges and 5 and 9 in the colorful wedges.. I'm sure as hell not paying an exorbitant amount on Ebay for any. What pisses me off is I'm sure people bought a crapload off Target.com and Target just to sell them on ebay to jack up the price.

Oh, I am SURE that's the case as well! I'm still going to religiously check the site to see if "out of stock" ever changes. If it does, I will SURELY post here ASAP to give everyone the head's up.

I guess I know to be refreshing my browser at 6am next sunday when Zac Posen's collection hits the market! I knew Cynthia would be in high demand but for an ONLINE market to sell-out? It was surprising, and I am depressed that I only managed to get the cognac in person. I NEEEEED the black!

I wouldn't be so eager to buy. I picked up the brown wedges. The quality is not great, to say the least. I wore them around the house for about 20 minutes and my feet started sweating because of the faux leather, and the straps were really digging into my toes. Meanwhile, the ankle straps were too loose and there is no way to adjust them. If I could have really tried them on and walked around in them at the store I wouldn't have bought them (unfortunately Target tethers their shoes together so you can't really walk in them). Parts of the faux leather straps were already starting to fray.

I will say that they fit true to size and they look awesome, but with all of the comfort and quality issues, I'll be returning them (and hopefully putting the $30 towards Zac Posen!)

My target also had the flat sandals and the strappy pumps- both were about the same quality as the wedges. Very disappointing.

Just checked out a second Target location and found the colorful wedges and the black flat strappy sandals.. Sadly the flats were such crap quality I thought it was Payless :( The regular Target brand sandals and wedges were better quality IMO. I mean the strappy sandals looked good on, I just didn't want to spend $25 bucks on it.. I went straight to the makeup aisle instead lol.

Oh and the colorful wedges were a disappointment.. they look cuter online! The velcro strap on the top doesn't come undone.. why on earth would you put velcro on there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->