Daisy Ridley

Daisy Ridley wore a fringed #Preen Spring 2015 halterneck dress to the #StarWarsEpisodeVIII wrap party.
ywbIwuq.jpg

thefashioncourt twitter

I don't think the new cut is so flattering for her face shape.

Teen Choice Awards 2016
31 Jul 2016 - The Forum - Inglewood, California United States

daisy-ridley.net

^I think the tucked side is not flattering but the haircut can work with a different do imo
I´m not sure about the color though...

^Yes, you're probably right. She shares the same stylist as Emma Stone and it seems that she wanted to emulate this look.

^wow, yeah... down to the color! works best on Emma imo.

Yeah, not a fan of the hair. It needs to be longer than her chin to balance everything out.

Leaving the doctor's office in California - September 28, 2016

starity.hu

The Eagle Huntress’ Premiere in Los Angeles, October 18

celebmafia

NEW YORK, NY - OCTOBER 20: Daisy Ridley attends the after party hosted by Sony Pictures Classics and The Cinema Society for 'The Eagle Huntress' at Jimmy At The James Hotel on October 20, 2016 in New York City. (Photo by Paul Bruinooge/Patrick McMullan via Getty Images)

Agreed! The jacket is a bit disappointing, but I really liked the dress. :heart:

Daisy Ridley attends the Star Wars: The Last Jedi during the 2017 Star Wars Celebration at Orange County Convention Center on April 14, 2017 in Orlando, Florida.

YtjOvBa.jpg

CvpoXJO.jpg

tjX1TlM.jpg

zimbio.com

Vanity Fair Special Edition (Summer 2017)

starity.hu

ANAHEIM, CA - JULY 15: Actor Daisy Ridley of STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI took part today in the Walt Disney Studios live action presentation at Disney's D23 EXPO 2017 in Anaheim, Calif. STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI will be released in U.S. theaters on December 15, 2017. (Photo by Jesse Grant/Getty Images for Disney)
bmX1ic6.jpg

xVDwOCu.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->