Kamala Harris

Yohji

Reaction score
Kamala Devi Harris (/ˈkɑːmələ/ KAH-mə-lə; born October 20, 1964) is an American politician who is the vice president-elect of the United States and the junior United States senator from California. Prior to her election to the Senate, she served as the attorney general of California.

Vice President-Elect Kamala Harris on the Road Ahead

qk05bEg.jpg

zADwF2T.jpg

tP6g1zj.jpg

qbssXbE.jpg

sMwhN0C.jpg

QYNXOu2.jpg

vogue.com​

US Elle November 2020

Why Kamala Matters

Photographer: Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin
Stylist: Alex White
Cast: Kamala Harris

US Elle Digital Edition

On the Eve of the Inauguration, Kamala Harris and Jill Biden’s Outfits Augur Change

dtywz8n.jpg

vogue.co.uk​

Wearing a Pyer Moss coat!

Last edited:
Not a fan of the coat nor her personal style. Too generic.
You can tell she probably wanted something simple but Kerby added the back element just for it to have something, anything interesting.

(L-R) Doug Emhoff, U.S. Vice President-elect Kamala Harris, Jill Biden and President-elect Joe Biden wave as they arrive on the East Front of the U.S. Capitol for the inauguration on January 20, 2021 in Washington, DC. During today's inauguration ceremony Joe Biden becomes the 46th president of the United States.

Du1GbAo.jpg

keLvPOc.jpg

LXneLhq.jpg

zimbio.com​

I thought the Pyer Moss coat was quite gorgeous, I love that look.

Beautiful color in the inauguration look too. I appreciate her choosing POC designers. Quite excited for her future looks, I think she'll have a similar impact as Michelle had fashion-wise. And maybe since she's the VP she'll have more room to be a little more bold.

Not a fan of the coat nor her personal style. Too generic.
You can tell she probably wanted something simple but Kerby added the back element just for it to have something, anything interesting.
I think her style will improve - I imagine she now has a stylist so once they begin to establish a relationship we will see some potentially interesting looks. I think there were already signs of that yesterday.

Her Sergio Hudson look is promising - it's just a shame it's so dark you can barely see it!

I'm excited to see her style as time goes on. I highly doubt there'd be any fireworks per se (she'll save the fireworks for her actual work), but she strikes me as somebody who understands how the right outfit can bolster a particular moment, without overtaking it.

Kamala's inauguration dress is listed for sale on Sergio Hudson's website for $895.

I would have thought it would be far more costly.

Vice President Kamala Harris and Douglas Emhoff attend the 44th Kennedy Center Honors at The Kennedy Center on December 05, 2021 in Washington, DC.

AeQKWIW.jpg

zimbio.com​

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->