Dakota Johnson

luxie_dream

Reaction score
she's the daughter of melanie griffith and don johnson and i just saw her in the making of the mango jean commerical and thought she was so cool and beautiful:flower:

dakota_johnson.jpg

source:hippyshopper
293.johnson.aspenpkmag.060608.jpg

source:eonline

she sorta looks like the arquette in medium wats her height

Vanity Fair Spain March 2009 Melanie Griffith, Stella Banderas, Dakota Johnson by Amanda de Cadenet
revistavanityfair.es

She is like her mother before all plastic things

I do love the Mango Campaign she did!!! she sparkles on that one!!! i got it at home and i saved her pictures and throw away the rest of the catalogue ooops... sometimes i need to get rid of things...but her pictures were too much inspiring to throw them away :D

zimbio

A brunette Dakota Johnson waits with Jordan Masterson for her brother Jesse Johnson to get them from LAX. Dakota and Jesse, who are half-siblings, are two of Don Johnson's children.
April 3, 2013 -

She's set to play Anastasia Steele along Charlie Hunman as Christian Grey in 50 SOG.

She's set to play Anastasia Steele along Charlie Hunman as Christian Grey in 50 SOG.

I like her! She looks cute and I can imagine her in a role of A. Steel. And seems to me that she and Charlie could be good couple!

Jamie Dornan & Dakota Johnson: 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Night Rehearsal!

jamie-dornan-dakota-johnson-fifty-shades-of-grey-night-rehearsal-01.jpg
jamie-dornan-dakota-johnson-fifty-shades-of-grey-night-rehearsal-02.jpg
jamie-dornan-dakota-johnson-fifty-shades-of-grey-night-rehearsal-03.jpg
jamie-dornan-dakota-johnson-fifty-shades-of-grey-night-rehearsal-04.jpg
jamie-dornan-dakota-johnson-fifty-shades-of-grey-night-rehearsal-06.jpg

justjared.com

Her awkward fringe and bad film wardrobe just screams that this movie is going to be as cheesy/terrible as expected.

I don't think a film's wardrobe/styling are really representative or indicative of a film's quality, unless it's a period piece or science-fiction film. The film's source material, however...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I disagree, a bad film wardrobe can be distracting, likewise good taste in styling can make a movie even more delightful on the eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->