hola.com

Andres Sarda S/S 2015 Madrid (O)

vogue.es

Alvarno S/S 2015 Madrid (C)

vogue.es

Last edited by a moderator:
Ricardo Tisci for Nike party, Madrid

vogue.es

So, she's not walking any shows in Milan. But she's going to Paris this time. I can see her walking for Givenchy again but I don't know about the rest of the shows.

Btw, she won the L'oreal award in the Cibeles Madrid Fashion week. I was watching her interviews and she said she wants to model, and she wants to be successful and blah blah blah. But I don't see how is she going to be successful if she goes home to rest after walking shows in Madrid, instead of going to Milan.

I agree with everyone here... this is the most stupid career ever (besides, Juliane Grüner) :doh:...Being a exclusive for three/four seasons in a row hasn't worked out well for anyone ever, not even if it is Givenchy and have under your belt its campaign. IMO, It's too late to save her career from failure. I hope i'm wrong, though!

A model's longevity is not measured by the amount of cities she walks or not. The girl is still quite young and the fact that she is Spanish, makes it obviously logical that she only has done the shows in Spain and saved herself for Paris later.

To be quite honest, with so many models whose careers boom and fade just as quick, I prefer her kind of follow up. Not all girls have to start working from the get go. And good for her for keeping Givenchy under her belt for so many seasons. If that's not endearing for someone's career, then I don't know.

Her career is not going to explode suddenly and fizzle quickly like many girls...I quite like the management of her career

Dalianah is on the cover of S Moda. It will be out tomorrow.

s_moda instagram

Her face is so stunning.I wonder why she don't get any cosmetics contract.She is born for it.Like her new cover.Her cover will be my wallpaper .

S Moda October 2014
Ph: David Dunan
St: Chabela Garcia

nextmanagement

dalianaharekion
Let's rock it YEAH!!! #LoveMyWork #LoveVictoriasSecret ❤️ @victoriassecret

instagram.com/dalianaharekion

I hope she has made a good impression on the casting today, see her in vsfs would be amazing :wub:

in her instagram she says it was due to her age but don't everyone already know that models must be at least 18 to walk in VS? i'm wondering why she was casted at the first time

She's 18, that's why she went to the castings.
But when VS rejected her, they may have used the age as an excuse. She can legally do it, but they think she looks too young for the show.
To be honest, I think that's a silly excuse. VS people were trying to be nice, and she's using it not to say the truth, which is that she wasn't casted. That's why she should stop talking about everything she does on IG.
I like her, but she's too immature sometimes.

If the reason was "looking young", Sara Sampaio would have never ever be there in the first place. You can't get "younger" looking than that.

The reason was indeed something they didn't want to tell her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tamtam6363
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->