Dalianah Arekion

And if I was her I wouldn't try "this" hard to send a VS model vibe as she is doing lately with all this "duck face", sending kisses, being sexy and funny she posts on instagram. She is still called for castings with high end brands and runway shows, she needs to be as professional and mature as it gets. I had my hopes really high for this girl, she always gave me this huge 90s supermodel vibe but I can't help to feel her career is reaching a dead end here.

I hope Revlon used her more.Dalianah is born for cosmetics contract.Emily Didonato got Maybelline contract when she was 18.Vittoria ceretti got D&G beauty job at 16.I hope she will get Revlon contract.Revlon didn't use a model as spoke person in long time.She will sell well.

W FEBRUARY 2015
La Clique C'est Chic

Ondria Hardin, Lexi Boling, Amanda Murphy, Jamie Bochert, Riley Montana, Molly Blair, Vanessa Moody, Katlina Aas, Andrej Pejic, Nastya Sten, Harleth Kuusik, Daria Strokous, Snejana Onopka, Jessica Burley, Charlotte Wiggins, Grace Plowden, Neelam Gill, Sam Rollinson, Mathilda Lowther, Joan Smalls, Amanda Wellsh, Gracie Carvalho, Mariana Santana, Barbara Fialho, Dalianah Arekion, Binx Walton, Tami Williams, Ajak Deng, Malaika Firth, Leila Nda, Maria Borges, Liu Wen, Issa Lish, Shu Pei Qin, Chiharu Okunugu, Fei Fei sun & Dylan Xue

Photographed by Steven Klein
Styled by Edward Enninful

glossynewsstand

Pablo Erroz | 080 Barcelona Fall/Winter 2015-2016

080barcelonafashion.cat

Edgar Carrascal | 080 Barcelona Fall/Winter 2015-2016

080barcelonafashion.cat

Brain & Beast | 080 Barcelona Fall/Winter 2015-2016

080barcelonafashion.cat

TCN fw15 - Barcelona (C)

Lebor Gabala fw15 - Barcelona (O)

Txell Miras fw15 - Barcelona

080barcelonafashion

Custo Barcelona fw15 - Barcelona (O)

Pagè fw15 - Barcelona

Krizia Robustella fw15 - Barcelona

080barcelonafashion

Aldomartins fw15 - Barcelona

Natalie Capell fw15 - Barcelona

080barcelonafashion

Justicia Ruano fw15 - Barcelona

Who fw15 - Barcelona

080barcelonafashion

Kanye West X Adidas Originals F/W 2015.16 New York

style

Her NYFW are weak so far.She is too beautiful for runway.

Diversity Rules! Part 5: NEXT

“For many seasons the activist in me tried to figure out what to do about the problem at hand regarding the lack of racial diversity on the runways, in editorials and fashion advertising.

I have addressed the industry by having town hall meetings, gaining international media support, even naming those who lack the sense of responsibility of incorporating models of color. And after being given the CFDA’s Founders Award in June 2014 for upfront confrontation and determination to change how things are done and seen, still we lag at where we should be as an industry.

Surely there has been some improvement.

Where there is clear improvement over the years…are the model agencies. They have improved their inclusion of the model of color and continue to seek those beauties.

So I decided, instead of looking at what and where it isn’t happening (for now), to show where it continues to grow. There are agencies with far more ethnic models than others, but there are many still open to growth.

I decided to reflect what I saw here with the support of Models.com and the model agencies.

We are continuing our series with Next NY.

It was truly my pleasure and pride, to see and meet the models that I selected to represent their agencies and to link the others the agency represented as well.

No doubt, it’s a beautiful movement.”

– Bethann Hardison

All Models: Next NY
Edited by Bethann Hardison

Photos by Steven Yatsko for Models.com
Hair: Martin Christopher Harper
Makeup: Munemi Imai
Bethann Hardison portrait by Hans Neumann (De Facto) for Models.com
Video interviews by Bethann Hardison
Art direction: Stephan Moskovic
Video: Blue Barn Pictures
Producer: Jazmin Alvarez

NEXT_Dalianah.jpg

There is also a short video interview with her here: http://models.com/mdx/diversity-rules-part-5-next-ny/

models.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiepeaches
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->