Daria Werbowy And Josh Hartnet

Kristell

Reaction score
There's a rumor about Daria and Josh H? :blush: :heart:
Have you heard about it???? :cry:

Lol.....that's not true, Josh is rumored to be after Jessica Pare, the canadian actress (?) hottie who played a supermodel in a film, I forgot the name.

from nypost.com

September 19, 2004 -- FASHION Week inspired everyone ... to hook up. Josh Hartnett apparently found love with a supermodel: Canadian Daria Werbowy, the brunette star of the new Gucci ads. The two, introduced by designer and former model Jamison Ernest at a private dinner, have become inseparable, even showing up at a fete for Marc Jacobs' new perfume, Blush. The willowy Werbowy traipsed in behind the scruffy, newly goateed actor, gripping his arm while he hid his famous face with a cap.

josh hartnett is about as interesting as cardboard...bad choice daria...

Nonono...he's hhhhotttt! Who can forget his supercute performance as Zekeboy in the Faculty *drool*

I think the man is handsome. they'd make a cute couple, no? Now, what I heard is that he and Kirsten Dunst are interested in each other. I don't know exactly how that would work considering he seems really layed back and she seems mean.

Originally posted by Polina_sexy@Sep 21 2004, 01:24 PM
Josh was datting with Estella Warren
[snapback]371542[/snapback]​
he also dated Gisele :ninja:

btw, I think Daria and Josh make a wonderful couple, good for them ^_^

Originally posted by sugarpea@Sep 21 2004, 11:00 AM
josh hartnett is about as interesting as cardboard...bad choice daria...
[snapback]371492[/snapback]​

oh be kind...he's actually about as interesting as lukewarm tap water.

How would you all know how interesting Josh Hartness is? Cut him some slack, just because we don't know every detail about everything because he's not as talked about as say, Britney Spears. :P I actually respect the guy for keeping most of his personal life..personal.

Does anyone think that dating a celebrity will not make a difference in a models career?

if it's true all i can say is 'why would you do that to yourself daria?'
i mean, come on, the man has a monobrow (i don't go for them in a big way so no offence if anyone else finds them attractive)
daria outshines him so much

He's hot. :ninja:

But a really bad actor.

But still. He's really hot. And tall.

Originally posted by SCBlondie@Sep 21 2004, 09:01 PM
He's hot. :ninja:

But a really bad actor.

But still. He's really hot. And tall.
[snapback]372049[/snapback]​

I agree.. very hot in Halloween H20.. loved the hair, bad boy type.. :blush:

just cuz hes not a walking publicity stunt does not mean hes boring..and no offense to gisele fans, but how could he have EVER dated her? shes a spoiled arrogant b*tch and hes a nice home boy....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->