Daria Werbowy And Josh Hartnet

He is cute......if they are dating - good for them.

Originally posted by I_Want_That_One@Sep 22 2004, 01:53 PM
just cuz hes not a walking publicity stunt does not mean hes boring..and no offense to gisele fans, but how could he have EVER dated her? shes a spoiled arrogant b*tch and hes a nice home boy....
[snapback]372637[/snapback]​
:rolleyes: Have you actually ever met her?

I think he's actually a rather good actor - but I'm the kind of person who thinks Rene Z, Meryl Streep and Robert Deniro suck while Marilyn Monroe is the best actress ever - which most people seem to disagree with.

Oh yeah, I think it's important who the model dates. It's not necessary or sufficient to make or break a supermodel but it can be a contributing factor. Evidence: Stephanie Seymour - John Casablancas n' Axl Rose, Kate Moss - Johnny Depp, Naomi - Mike Tyson....the list goes on and on and on....

I don't like him much, but I think it's just because I hold Pearl Harbour -_- against him -
but, if they are going out, good for them :flower:

ive seen him in interviews...offers no emotion whatsoever...the guy is a douchebag...soo boring...i honestly dont know why people are so defensive about him...

2 years ago I used to be the hugest Josh fan. He's actually really smart, he likes reading but he's very down to earth and layed back.
He seems to have a thing for models, too.. :ninja:

Anyways..good for them.. :flower:

Originally posted by model_mom@Sep 27 2004, 08:07 AM
If Daria was with him she's not now Gisele is.
[snapback]376998[/snapback]​

Hmmmm....I saw the article on The Fashion Daily....interesting.

paparazzi picture:
dariajosh.jpg

hm, when Gisele was 21, Leo was 27, now that Gisele is 24, Leo is 26... interesting :P

Wow paparazzi pictures already. Must be so weird for Daria.

Originally posted by TheSweetest@Sep 21 2004, 11:52 AM
what I heard is that he and Kirsten Dunst are interested in each other
[snapback]371517[/snapback]​

now THAT would make for a cute couple

Originally posted by moussemaker@Sep 27 2004, 04:52 PM
paparazzi picture:
dariajosh.jpg

[snapback]377152[/snapback]​

nooooo poor daria !! shes better than him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"