Daria Werbowy And Josh Hartnet

After I saw forty days and forty nights, I lost all respect for josh hartnett. But maybe, and I'm being totally serious here, Josh is a cool guy(?). He'd be better if he got rid of that upper lip fuzz.

read

can you believe that josh slept with giselle when josh was dating daria & giselle was dating leo??

josh gives me a bad vibe.
giselle never wears the engagement ring(s) that leo gave her.
I hope daria finds a bf to treat her well. I am worried about her physique.

yup

leo famously gave giselle at least one and maybe more super-expensive rings as his proposals to her.
she wore one for awhile a year/18 months ago in public.
have not seen her with any rings for 6-8 or more months.
leo said doing aviator press he didnt see getting married for a long time.
both have had several rumoured affairs over last year.
several newspapers said giselle broke up with leo over summer over his refusal to marry/settle down.
if you care the best way to look at their relationship is on & off.
Im not much interested in leo but saw pic of giselle form new years in brasil & she is as sexy as ever.

i would have married gisele the first year i was dating her leo just dont know what he has.

angie

all I know is that angie is pregnant with another guys baby.
I thought she was in a serious relationship with him...?
I dont think angie & josh are dating.

I think most of us prefer giselle to leo but he showed his lack of relationship maturity by cheating on her at every opportunity.
the same thing will doom the orlando-kate bosworth relationship too, unless shes such a masochist that she accepts/ignores it.

Im proud of giselle for being independant of leo the slime.

And I thought this Angela was living on a tugboat with her husband? What a tramp.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't get all worked up it might not be true but... who knows unless you see it on videotape, right?

!!!

there's something really disgusting about that supposed sighting. maybe angie being pregnant with someone else's baby and kissing josh, if true??

shes done this before you know........

lady grey said:
there's something really disgusting about that supposed sighting. maybe angie being pregnant with someone else's baby and kissing josh, if true??

shes done this before you know........
Are you a fan of hers?

fan?

uh, yeah Ive been a huge fan of angie since she started.

keesani said:
:huh: Angela = Angela Lindvall? Could be, could be.

From what I know she's married to a guy called William Edwards and they have a kid called William Dakota (I always thought it cruel to name your child the same thing as you but whatever floats your boat :innocent:). They live on a boat in New Jersey? I think.
I found this disturbing.... :blink: :innocent:

"he looked up and shouted "angela!" at a glossy, reed-like model type who then catwalked towards him and inserted herself between his legs as they kissed hello for the next five minutes."

yeah

last I heard, angie was married to him.
her son, however, is by another guy.
but angie was raising him w/Wm.

she is pregnant w/#2.

I wouldnt base TOO much on a gawker.com post....

Im sure this will get sorted out soon enough.

lady grey said:
last I heard, angie was married to him.
her son, however, is by another guy.
but angie was raising him w/Wm.
Really? :blink: Where did you hear that? The thing is, it's difficult to know what to trust. I heard the child was with William Edwards but who knows.

And I'm definitely interested to hear when she's done this before :innocent:

jadedomega said:
I found this disturbing.... :blink: :innocent:

"he looked up and shouted "angela!" at a glossy, reed-like model type who then catwalked towards him and inserted herself between his legs as they kissed hello for the next five minutes."
XD I spent 5 minutes laughing at that thinking how wrong it was (of course, only for those with minds that wander) and how it was possible for her to 'insert herself between his legs' while standing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->