Daryl K & Kerrigan S/S 08 NYC

SomethingElse

Press escape to continue.
Reaction score
When Daryl Kerrigan says her collection is about body-conscious silhouettes, she's not referring to bustier tops and form-fitting frocks. "It's about how everything feels on your body," she explained. In other words, her clothes are easy with a capital E - T-shirt dresses, drawstring vests, relaxed shorts and trousers, all to typical louche effect. Despite the sporty undercurrent pulsing throughout, Kerrigan managed to work in plenty of that rocker reference, from studs embellishing necklines, hems and sleeves to belt-like straps that crisscrossed low on the hips.

548u3oj.jpg
33kurnd.jpg

wwdsis.com . vogue.co.uk

hmmm...i usually love daryl k's stuff, but i'm not sure how i feel about these...

Pockets seem to be a theme for NY spring 08. Pockets, pockets everywhere.

Looking cool...B)

The grommets (sp?) are too big, though. If they were smaller or not as shiny, those dresses would be quite appealing. Brass colored grommets would've worked better on the blk. garments, I think.

i like the vibe, but the clothes seem rather ill-fitting, which is not good on everyone.

Just a little TOOOO casual. That "I think I'll just go back to bed after I walk the dog" look is not very alluring.

Unappealing is the 80's shirt tail dress that I have seen too often here and elsewhere for it to be just a coincidence. Hideous. Some things need to stay buried! R.I.P.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andreagmanili
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->