Dasha Tchernova

I didnt see anything special about her judging from the first pics, until i saw the Miu Miu pics, which changed my mind. She's cute, but theres nothing really distinguishing about her :P

There's a cool no nonsense look about her. She looks a little bit dangerous :smile:

Could anyone say which recent eds she's been in? Any upcoming campaigns?

she's been in w and v, on the cover of italian marie claire and in the current campaigns for valentino red and calvin klein jeans (though i've not seen these anywhere yet...)

She looks so skinny in the 3rd pic you posted Tiffany.. :shock: I don't like her look :wacko:

Originally posted by prixi@May 8th, 2004 - 10:31 pm
She looks so skinny in the 3rd pic you posted Tiffany.. :shock: I don't like her look :wacko:
lol she is skinny, but I'm pretty sure she's naturally skinny
In her models.com interview she said she used to feel insecure about being so thin, so I guess she's always been petite - no reason to hold it against her :flower:

I like her..she has something in her eyes..which are expressive..she's
beautiful.

Did anyone get (more to the point can post) the Calvin Klein Jeans "booklet" that was shipped with subscribers copies of Vanity Fair (I think) back in February? These ads themselves appeared in other magazines (but not Vogue, Elle, W or Harper's Bazaar) as well.

It was Dasha in these, right?

Thanks!

She looks very simple.

00100f.jpg
00180f.jpg

Is she popular at all ...I mean does she get all the jobs..is she main-stream..or
just another face that is here one minute and gone the next. :huh: :wink:

Originally posted by PinkAnik@May 13th, 2004 - 10:38 pm
She looks very simple.

<-please do not quote pictures. if you need to refer to one, do so by post number/position.->
she looks very typical russian :P

beautiful skin though..

Last edited by a moderator:
can someone be so kind as to post some pictures of her? i love her

dasha-1-14-d-.jpg

here's one pic at least. I'm searching for more :flower: I love her too! :heart:

Originally posted by Mettchen@Aug 17 2004, 01:47 PM
dasha-1-14-d-.jpg

here's one pic at least. I'm searching for more :flower: I love her too! :heart:
[snapback]335662[/snapback]​

Oh, so pretty! :heart:

i remember once i saw a beautiful picture of her and her pearly whites

i wish i had her smile!

ty for these pics btw

I read somewhere that she wanted to finish her last year of school before giving modeling her full attention. I think she is beautiful and will be all over the place this coming season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->