Dasha Zhukova - Editor-in-Chief, Pop Magazine & BF Roman Abramovich

adrianka

Reaction score
The End of Roman-ce?

If Moscow whispers are to be believed, Pop princess Dasha Zhukova and boyfriend Roman Abramovich are no longer ensemble. The couple that was appeared to be headed to the alter have ended their relationship after disagreeing about the proposed pre-nuptual agreement. And while Abramovich’s former wife earned billions in the divorce settlement, Zhukova might end up with few nice parting gifts–like her own magazine. The billionaire’s camp has stayed mum about the situation, but the patrons at Moscow’s finest dining facilities simply can’t stop talking about it. Neither can we…

blogs.fashionweekdaily.com

Dasha Zhukova - Editor-in-Chief, Pop Magazine & BF Roman Abramovich Broken UP?

welll i understand roman´s position if this is true.... he lost millions with his divorce. And well he is spending so mcuh money in Dasha... the magazine, the gallery, i suppose the clothing line... he wants to protect his millions...

Last edited by a moderator:
what do you mean, the magazine? did he have something to do with her new role at pop? (sorry, this is the first time i've heard about it :smile: )

The End of Roman-ce?

If Moscow whispers are to be believed, Pop princess Dasha Zhukova and boyfriend Roman Abramovich are no longer ensemble. The couple that was appeared to be headed to the alter have ended their relationship after disagreeing about the proposed pre-nuptual agreement. And while Abramovich’s former wife earned billions in the divorce settlement, Zhukova might end up with few nice parting gifts–like her own magazine. The billionaire’s camp has stayed mum about the situation, but the patrons at Moscow’s finest dining facilities simply can’t stop talking about it. Neither can we…

blogs.fashionweekdaily.com

Can´t believe it

what do you mean, the magazine? did he have something to do with her new role at pop? (sorry, this is the first time i've heard about it :smile: )

I´m sure he bought the magazine for her. Anyway there have been rumours in the past about a possible split.. Time will tell. But i undertand if Roman doasen´t want a marriage. He lost millions.. with his ex.

^ I haven't heard any rumours that he brought the magazine for her

I think he's helped finance things like Kova & T etc but Dasha did come from a lot of money anyway so I don't think she'll be in a terrible position if it does end

wasn't the clothing line pre-Roman? Dasha has a LOT of her own money as well....

wasn't the clothing line pre-Roman? Dasha has a LOT of her own money as well....

I´m sure she has.. thats why it is so strange this news.. i mean split up becouse of money??? if she has a lot of money, well her father has. Why fighting becouse of that with Roman...???tIme will tell if the rumours are true.

^ I haven't heard any rumours that he brought the magazine for her

I think he's helped finance things like Kova & T etc but Dasha did come from a lot of money anyway so I don't think she'll be in a terrible position if it does end

I agree

welll i understand roman´s position if this is true.... he lost millions with his divorce. And well he is spending so mcuh money in Dasha... the magazine, the gallery, i suppose the clothing line... he wants to protect his millions...

The guy has billions. No need to be stingy. :innocent:

That aside, pre-nups are so very hard to navigate. Whenever I hear about engagements broken because parties cannot agree on the pre-nup, I can't help but get the idea that one of them is out for the other's money.

Yeah I don't get why she should be so hung up on money, isn't her own father a billionaire?! For God sakes, how much money does this girl need? Furthermore, this relationship always seemed weird...he's weird...

Perhaps it's more based on principle than money... Dasha has money, looks, age, fame on her side and Roman comes with a lot of baggage (2 divorces, 5 kids, always trailed by security, not to mention he is significantly older)... she prob. feels she's dealing with a lot and it's b/c she loves Roman so she doesn't want to sign a prenup... I don't know, just my guess...

Her kova&t label was way before Roman. And I always thought them to be a strange couple. I've never really "got" it. For the exact reasons shalu stated.

And what did happen to those pregnancy rumors :lol:.

i got the feeling kova&t was around the beginning of their relationship..because i remember reading an article in some Vogue were she discusses her new line (didn't she start just with leggings or something or am i going crazy?) and the turbulent relationship with russian billionaire.

^ thanks so much for posting that, it's so rare to see videos of them/her

She looked pretty, I love the outfit.

As to him looking angry...I don't think he did, maybe impatient? I think it's nice that he seems to attend so many art related events with her. It seems kind of sweet? I mean, it's clearly her who is interested in it, and it's nice that he shares it publically with her

Also - is the video recent? That would disepl the rumours!

I dunno, he seems as shy/awkward as usual. I think he's just an introvert; he never seems very comfortable in public.

I don't think when people break up over pre-nups that it's because one is after the others money. Sometimes, when you see that a person would give you nothing if you were to break up, or you were to give them nothing - it's a bit surprising. I understand it's different in her case because she comes from money but who knows the situation. Some people put weird clauses into pre-nups :shock:

Yes, sometimes a pre-nup clarifies someone's intentions or outlook in a way that can't be overlooked. In the romantic period of the relationship, it's easy for people to concentrate on the positive aspects, but once they're confronted with what their partner would do in any break-up, framed as part of a legal agreement, it may reveal a different side to that person, or bring up practical issues which can't be ignored.

Sometimes people aren't after money, but tangible proof that their partner truly cares for them, especially if money is easy to come by in their world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->