Daria "Dasha" Zhukova (May 2007 - April 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks a lot prettier with a fuller face and cheeks! I also like the natural makeup.

^ What event are those pictures from? And when were they taken? They look recent...

I haven't liked a single thing she's worn over the past few weeks. Too mismatched and all over the place. I prefer when she wears more streamlined pieces. However, she does look happy and definitely has that new mom glow ^_^.

Party_Vixen, pictures were taken 2 days ago in Moscow.It was exhibition of modern art.

b_464e23bf1624c441cabf2843e677b4e3.jpg

from alloverpress

I can't really make out what shoes she is wearing, but she looks like she is glowing, and super happy. Lucky for her that no matter what she wears, her beauty will outshine any simple outfit and make her look that much better.

reminds me of her old style, I love everything but maybe with a different belt. Still a very good look

daylife

eveningstandard.com

Last edited by a moderator:
At Victoria Beckham collection presentation in Russia, if anyone can tell me the name of the first woman? (I dont read Russian)

1.jpg

glambeckhams.blogspot.com

^^ Alla Verber, vice president of a luxury retail company in Russia, and the women behind TSUM (one of the most famous department stores in Moscow, and where btw that even was held) :flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
honeybabe
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->