David Yurman SS11
Ph: Peter Lindbergh
Styling: Alex White
Model: Constance Jablonski

Source: marilynnewyork.blogspot.com; initially posted by Behansu

i love it!:heart::heart:
constance is just perfect for it! so amazing!:woot::woot:

ps.FrenchCactus i was about to open a thread^_^

im not a fan of constance but this looks incredible better than so many campaigns that she got be4.

^ agreed. not a fan of constance but this is definitely lovely and very classically done.

it looks like they're trying to find a newer/younger version of amber valletta

She's so pretty her hair remind me of Natalia V.

Kate Moss is in this campaign aswell, there're ads featuring her in March & April magazines.

Hopefully she will replace Kate.
I hope we get to see some shots of Constance and Jon together :smile:

she photographs harsh a lot of times and Im sure a lot of people have said this before...

I've certainly mentioned before that not every angle is a friend to her face, and even though it looks fine in this shot, I think the image is a bit lifeless, probably due to the combination of b/w photography and the general softness of the styling.

Kate Moss might require a lot of photoshopping in terms of her skin, but she's got angular bone structure, and that makes for an arresting image, especially when things are stripped down. For me, what's missing in this new campaign shot is some equally striking element from Constance.

And if you concentrate too much on the image, the more you notice how her torso and neck are squidged into a strange shape, where one shoulder seems to start at her jawline, while the other is about six inches lower.

**deleted due to responding to deleted posts**

Models like Constance (and even Isabeli F) have a square jaw and don't photograph well from every angle. however, this actually is a very flattering angle for her. I love the bracelets, but I think overall it's lacking that sort of dreaminess that Lindbergh usually brings to Yurman ads.

Last edited by a moderator:
Constance's face isn't flawless, but there's a light in her eyes and an easy breezy chic about her that few current beauties can match. that natural glow and sweet allure make her undeniably gorgeous, wonky features notwithstanding.

the whole is greater than the sum of its parts, etc.

davidyurman.com

The weird thing about David Yurman ads, and this is no exception, is that they look more like beauty shots than jewelry ads. The models are so beautiful I pay no attention to what they're wearing.

this girl is so hot but so classy too. love the way she stare at the camera

This is incredibly pretty. For me, Constance is one of the loveliest models out there. When I first saw her photos, I did think that she photographed a bit harsh, but I don't see it at all anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->