Dazed & Confused August 2011 : Björk by Sam Falls

tarsha

Reaction score
RfM1Z.jpg

The 200th issue of Dazed & Confused is on sale this Thursday 7 July, and the magazine celebrates this publishing milestone by inviting Björk to guest-edit the entire issue and "show us the future". Dazed editor Rod Stanley meets her at her home in New York to find out all about her remarkable new album and "app suite" Biophilia, currently making its performance debut in Manchester. Also in the issue, she presents many of the scientists, designers, programmers, musicologists and artists that inspired and created the project. The cover is exclusively revealed here, from the stunning shoot by artist Sam Falls, and styled by Katy England. Accelerate!

dazeddigital

I love this! Although I feel like the white font stands out more than Bjork's face ...

amazing cover, can't wait to get this!

Bjork! Yaaaaay! Love her and love the cover!

Love it! Thanks for posting, tarsha!

Definitely going to get this issue. Love Bjork and I really like this cover. Can't wait!

oh my i can't wait to get this. thursday is too far away.

Bjork guest editing? I can't wait to see what's in store. This is simply stunning!

cover is by Sam Falls, please mods add in the title :flower:

^Done!

I'm not liking this cover all that much, considering what a wonderful job they did to Beyonce! But its not bad i guess, I'm looking forward to the editorial.

The cover looks interesting to say the least, at first glance it doesn't look as rich and eye-arresting as her Bernhard Willhelm cover but I bet this will turn out to have great people mixed in and perhaps a good explanation on what the concept's all about.

Looking forward to the content.. :heart:

What a gorgeous cover! :heart:

Can't wait to see the contents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blondblondblond
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->