Dazed & Confused December 2011 : by Rankin

^ Wow, Milla's cover is my favorite so far. She might as well be Linda's twin.

wow these 4 are quite awful.. I don't like the shadows... Gael's cover is kind of ok...
so far Mila and Jarvis are still my winners.. who on earth is Harmony Korine?

This "shadow effect" could've been great on a single cover, but on all of them it is nothing but annoying. Would be better if covers were styled in different aesthetics.

I got the issue today. Quite disappointing really, especially when they have such a huge archive to pull from for an anniversary issue, but it was still a good read.

List of cover stars;
Alicia Keys, Bjork, Bobby Gillespie, Chloe Sevigny, Cillian Murphy, Damien Hirst, Damon Albarn, Eva Green, Gael Garcia Bernal, Harmony Korine, Jarvis Cocker, Juliette Lewis, Kate Moss, Kelis, Michael Stipe, Milla Jovovich, Pharrell Williams, PJ Harvey, The Kills and Tilda Swinton

^ Thank you, thank you!

My money is on Milla, though I'll wait to see Bjork and Tilda's. Hopefully they don't disappoint.

All the covers in HQ

Last edited by a moderator:
I loveee Björk's cover and Tilda's. Oh and Kelis? Definitely my favorites. Looking forward to the full issue.

I kind of like Alicia's cover... love Pj and Michael Stipe... Pj Harvey, Mila, Jarvis and Michael are my favs...

Tilda looks the best out of all the shadowed covers. Would have preferred to see more of her face though. Sadly, Bjork looks like a lame cat.

PJ all the way. i love how the shadow effect compliments her gorgeous eyes and the feather ann demeulemeester headdress comes through to make even more mysterious and lovely....like a raven.

also love bjork's and tilde's.

btw,they have the kills but no ladytron or florence?

Josephine Skriver by Rankin
Styled by Katie Shillingford

models

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"