Dazed & Confused December 2011 : by Rankin

tarsha

Reaction score

The December issue of Dazed & Confused boasts 20 different covershots by co-founder Rankin, featuring the likes of Kate Moss, Pharrell Williams, Chloe Sevigny, Eva Green and Alicia Keys

Today on Dazed Digital we premiere four of the 20 exciting new covers shot by the magazine's co-founder and photographer Rankin, in an explosive finale to Dazed & Confused’s 20th Anniversary celebrations. The series of 20 covers have been shot for the upcoming December issue, featuring portraits of 20 iconic cover stars from Dazed’s past, including Kate Moss, Pharrell Williams, Chloe Sevigny, Eva Green and Jarvis Cocker. Each unique cover has a gatefold pull out, which features 20 rising stars chosen by each celebrity, as a portrait of pop culture heroes of the future. Each issue also includes a series of interviews where Dazed speaks to the legendary names featured, including PJ Harvey, Damien Hirst, Bjork, and Pharrell Williams, alongside with new young stars such as Little Dragon, Jamie Woon, S.C.U.M, and Josephine de la Baume. In addition, each shoot and interview has been filmed for a series of webisodes, which will be premiered on DAZEDTV.com.

The new Dazed & Confused issue is on sale Thursday November 17, 2011

dazeddigital

Last edited by a moderator:
Eva's is the best, i love the minimal vibe, i'm glad they didn't go over the top with this.

the shots aren't that amazing but I like the new layout they've opted for those covers

adding jarvis cocker (the cover i actually hope to get. Visually they're all amazing, but NO THANKS to josephine de la baume. Really, dazed?)

tumblr_lunhwwaxHq1qa214go1_500.jpg

dazed & confused's facebook page

haha love Jarvis' cover...
Eva is definitely the best from the top 4 ones...

Their all great covers, but Kate & Chloe's are standouts for me!!

love Eva's cover and Chloe's cover so much. interested to see the others. It's a pretty cool concept

3 guesses which cover I'm getting :lol:.

Clearly getting Kate's, all of the others are great though!

i hope not to be stoned for saying that but I think Kate's cover is actually quite ugly... sorry...

I like the use with light and shadows on the covers.

Kate's face looks flawless, her hair not so much....what did they do?!

Can't wait to see the contents. I think I'll be getting Kate's cover.

Fantatic covers, Kate's is my favorite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
regbijs123
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->